cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

European Seller....Which site is best to list on? ebay.com or domestic ebay site.

Hi, 

I'm looking for international sellers who list on ebay.com or their domestic ebay. I'm a long time seller based in the US selling on ebay.com who has moved to the Netherlands and am trying to determine if it is best listing on ebay.nl or ebay.com. I understand many international sellers continue to use ebay.com. There are features which are not available on ebay.nl which are available on ebay.com. My store, for instance, is not available to browse for buyer's in the US. I am looking to build my brand in Europe, so I don't necessarily want to market only to the US marketplace. 

I appreciate your time and assistance fellow eBay members. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

European Seller....Which site is best to list on? ebay.com or domestic ebay site.

@heirloombrokers   your items can be seen from whatever int'l countries you choose them to be seen from searches

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@heirloombrokers 

If you ship world wide, you have the advantage of everyone who buys on Ebay to see your merchandise for sale.  Since you are in the US, ebay.com would be your site to list on. 

Happy Selling. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply