cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay "Tracking Uploaded On Time And Validated" Bug???

So I woke up this morning to a nice surprise, given all the recent bugs with lost photos etc. I noticed that my seller status will be downgraded to “above standard” because ALL my packages were showing up as not having tracking in the Ebay Seller Dashboard, even though they all have tracking uploaded and were delivered…. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

Message 1 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Re: Ebay "Tracking Uploaded On Time And Validated" Bug???

Came here to check before calling, glad I did. The "estimated wait time" if we call: 175 minutes! Jesus.

Glad to know it's not just us, so I'm sure it's just a bug that will be resolved in 30-60 days. Whew.

Message 16 of 75
latest reply

Same here, I use EBAY printed labels - ship within 24 hrs- stand in line EVERYDAY to get a scan- have been at 100% uploaded and validated for over a year! was at 100% yesterday, now 126 packages are showing not uploaded in time! I will say it again this ship is going down fast!!

Message 17 of 75
latest reply

OMG!  I think mine says only 20 of 114 transactions were uploaded on time.  

Of course this is 100%  not true so I'm POSITIVE it's a glitch.   <fainting>

Message 18 of 75
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Shewee, I’m sorry you all are going through this too, BUT I’m in the same boat. I have a “sudden” notice that I’m about to lose my selling performance in the US. 99% of my sales are automatically uploaded because I buy postage with THEM! The 1% is uploaded manually since I buy postage elsewhere, but I have always followed the tracking numbers to be sure they show shipped and delivered. I check my dashboard frequently and none of this was here before. I wonder if they are having algorithm problems causing all the flaws I’m going through, such as products that have been listed for over 20 days with “no views”. Here’s hoping they get it straight before they throw out ALL their sellers. 

Message 19 of 75
latest reply

Us too.  Went from 100% to 2.4% last night.  Also shows a late delivery on an item purchased June 23, shipped June 23 and delivered June 26 (standard US First Class Package).

Message 20 of 75
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

ALL of my sales now show NONE are uploaded. I’m going to keep faith they fix this. I have a call into them, but it states it’s an over 45 minute wait, so I would imagine 50% of sellers are calling about this problem. 

Message 21 of 75
latest reply

Oh my Gosh! I freaked out! I saw that it said that 57 purchases were not uploaded at ALL!!! What in the world? This is not true. I never miss a beat and upload all the time. ERRRRRRR!!! I called but it is a 1 hour and 18-minute wait, so I am waiting for them to call me back. This is ridiculous!!

Tracking uploaded on time and validated
7.94%
5 of 63 transactions
7.94%
Above Standard
Top Rated
95.00% or more
Here's a breakdown of transactions in which tracking wasn't uploaded on time or didn't receive a carrier scan.
Reason Quantity %
Not uploaded at all 57 90.48%
Uploaded late 0 0.00%
Uploaded on time but no carrier scan 1 1.58%
Total 58 92.06%
Transaction period: Apr 01, 2018 - Jun 30, 2018Get full report - Tracking uploaded on time and validated - If we evaluated you today
For this requirement, we look at your transactions during the past 3 months. To be a Top Rated Seller, 95.00% of your transactions must have tracking uploaded within your stated handling time, in addition to receiving a carrier scan.
Message 22 of 75
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

On another review takes me back to March, 2018 (defect) AND has anyone noticed that through your computer you cannot even track your shipments? I can only do it through my iPhone.

Message 23 of 75
latest reply

OK, has anyone NOT had this issue? It looks like tracking is broken for the whole Ebay site.

Message 24 of 75
latest reply

Same issue here . . .  just over 20% "Not uploaded at all" now . . was at 0% early this morning

Another day yet another glitch that might or might not be taken care . . . we'll be recommended to call CS, yet again for a KNOWN issue on the site.

Message 25 of 75
latest reply

@secondlooksales wrote:

OK, has anyone NOT had this issue? It looks like tracking is broken for the whole Ebay site.

I'm not having the issue (11 of 11 uploaded w/tracking), but I'm really small and my eBay business is static this summer.

Of course, with eBay's breathtaking ability to generate new, ever-more-creative glitches, my stats could go south at any minute.

How does eBay do it?  Consistent bug generation each and evey week.

At least this one does not require sellers to frantically massage their listings.

I'm sure it will be deemed a "cosmetic" bug.  Did the last cosmetic bug (charging for Revise) ever get fixed?

Message 26 of 75
latest reply

Yes, the same thing is happening to me as well! I had 0 transactions last night in the "Not uploaded at all" category, and now I have 88. When I went to filter to see which transactions did not have tracking numbers it shows none! Went to call eBay, 158 minute wait time.

Message 27 of 75
latest reply

Same. Bugs haven't bothered me up to this point, but this is way too much. Please fix, eBay!

Message 28 of 75
latest reply

I went from like 98% to 5% uploaded.

I use eBay labels and ship same day and get scans on all packages

Message 29 of 75
latest reply

Talked to Ebay CS and they say "They are aware of the issue". Hopefully that means it will actually get fixed soon(ish)....

Message 30 of 75
latest reply