cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay "Tracking Uploaded On Time And Validated" Bug???

So I woke up this morning to a nice surprise, given all the recent bugs with lost photos etc. I noticed that my seller status will be downgraded to “above standard” because ALL my packages were showing up as not having tracking in the Ebay Seller Dashboard, even though they all have tracking uploaded and were delivered…. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

Message 1 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

I finally was able to speak to someone at Ebay and they are aware of the problem and are instituting a fix. He said hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow. 

Message 61 of 75
latest reply

Yes, I spoke to an Ebay representative and they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.
Message 62 of 75
latest reply

Exact same thing here. Bug, after bug, after bug.

Used to be 100%, now:

"Tracking uploaded on time and validated  3.65% 12 of 329 transactions"

Message 63 of 75
latest reply

Another case of monkeying around with the code of stuff we "sellers asked for" instead of going after the actual broken stuff.

Message 64 of 75
latest reply

Hi everyone, 

This is a known issue, I have posted a thread about this issue here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Technical-Issue-Seller-Dashboard-Tracking-Uploaded-On-Time-Is/...

Thank you. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 65 of 75
latest reply

Same problem here, add me to the list!! The bugs and glitches never seem to end.  They need to stop doing updates for a while until they can figure out how to do them without screwing up the whole site... every week its something new.  Disappearing stores, disappearing photos, disapprearing views, disappearing seller performance data.   Crazy.

Message 66 of 75
latest reply

Same here.

Yesterday I was 100% and today I am 16.22%

I suppose that I will now owe an extra 4% at the end of the month.

Overview   eBay Seller Hub(1).png

Message 67 of 75
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

EBay clearly knows of this problem.  There is a reply by eBay about it.  Here’s the link: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Technical-Issue-Seller-Dashboard-Tracking-Uploaded-On-Time-Is/...

Message 68 of 75
latest reply

Its beyond a glitch. Its abusive. Sellers are already stressed constantly and on edge. To see that youve lost something, you worked hard to keep is just another kick.  we jump through every hoop and keep 99.9% for 10 years yet wake up to bad news on top of bad news. Some of it is coders and developers making stupid mistakes like switching columns but, it explains why so many things are broken at once and why we can expect more. Not sure they are hiring the best talent.

Message 69 of 75
latest reply

Same here. All my items have been uploaded and delivered, but yet it shows I'm at rist where I may drop down to above standard. I checked all of these so called listings that were not uploaded and  it doesn't even show a list. That's why I decided to check on this board and see if others are having this problem. One item says that it was uploaded late and it showed me the item and when I checked it showed it was scanned the same day the sale happed. Ebay is just nothing more than one glitch at a time. It took me a little while before I realized it's probably just another glitch. I have a 1 day handling and 1/2 my items go out the same day. And the post office has not missed one pick up. They are here every day. And they are scanning the items cause I just checked a few that have been picked up the past few days and they were all scanned.

Message 70 of 75
latest reply

"I went from 99.8% to 6% today and the account is at risk"

Same here, it shows me with about the same kind of drop that I'm at risk in the U.S. I noticed that when I went to contact Ebay that it showed that there was a 57 minute wait. That must be why the wait is so long. It usually only takes 2-3 minutes for the call back. A lot of upset sellers must be calling trying to figure out why their accounts are at risk.

Message 71 of 75
latest reply

Same here. I went from 100% to 5.13%!

Message 72 of 75
latest reply

Same issue here. 814 transactions never uploaded. what?

Message 73 of 75
latest reply

Same here.
Message 74 of 75
latest reply