cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how a buyer contacts EIS when item not ever delivered or shipped?

As the title says, I have a buyer in France that purchased through EIS. Last Est Delivery to them was to be Apr 15. Tracking only shows me that it was 'delivered' to the hub in Illinois. I would like to help customer contact them. TIA

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Does anyone know how a buyer contacts EIS when item not ever delivered or shipped?

Just tell the buyer to open an Item Not Received case and Ebay will take care of it.

Have a great day

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just tell the buyer to open an Item Not Received case and Ebay will take care of it.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I don't believe the EIS team ever speaks directly to sellers or buyers.

As @kensgiftshop mentioned if the buyer hasn't received their item they should open an INR.

No point in them even contacting eBay customer service, all they would tell them to do is open an INR.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I agree with the others posters.  None of ebays international shipping program have been proactive by looking for a lost package at a buyers request so the best thing to do is file an inr.  

You didn’t say when the package arrived at the hub but lately there is often a 2+ week lull before the package leaves there. 

If they have received an EEUS tracking number for the second part of the journey they could check on Parcelsapp.com to see if there is any information there.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Definitely have them open an INR case with ebay. I had one going to Germany last month that took two weeks to clear the HUB. It took another two weeks to be delivered. Thankfully the customer received it just days before she needed it. 

I went the route of opening a case with the USPS, contacting DHL and then the local delivery company and it is a lot of work and a little aggravating. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply