cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in payment for International Shipping orders??

I keep getting orders for international shipping that don't get paid.  All of my listings are "Buy It Now" and require immediate payment, but ever since the switch from global shipping program to eBay International Shipping, this keeps happening.  I have to wait 5 days to cancel and then re-add the item to my inventory manually.  It's becoming quite the headache as I have $1600 worth of items just from YESTERDAY which have not been paid yet!  Not only am I NOT getting paid, but the items are NOT AVAILABLE to sell to a buyer who is ready to pay.

The system won't even allow me to send the "customer" a reminder invoice.

Just called and spoke with customer service, they say there is nothing they can do but submit feedback to the International Shipping team.

Anyone else having similar experience?  Very frustrating.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Delay in payment for International Shipping orders??

@huff-stuff 

Have you revisited your listings to conform IPR since you have been switched from GSP over to EIS?

eBay sometime does strange things. They may have "unchecked" the IPR box on your listings.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

The cancelling on the 5th day thing is not new nor is it unique to international shipping. And the manual re-add is also not new. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@huff-stuff 

Have you revisited your listings to conform IPR since you have been switched from GSP over to EIS?

eBay sometime does strange things. They may have "unchecked" the IPR box on your listings.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

The cancelling on the 5th day thing is not new nor is it unique to international shipping. And the manual re-add is also not new. 

I understand, but this never used to happen with the Global Shipping Program.  Now it is happening with high frequency.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

@huff-stuff 

I'm not even sure where to find that setting but I will look for it.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

The IPR setting must be off, somehow. I was switched from GSP to EIS and actually sell 500% more (20 past 2 months vs. maybe 4 in same previous period) and my orders don't even come up as an order unless it's paid for. 

So, this has never been an issue for me. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

@huff-stuff 

It appears that is exactly what happened.  Thanks for the fix!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@stainlessenginecovers wrote:

The IPR setting must be off, somehow. I was switched from GSP to EIS and actually sell 500% more (20 past 2 months vs. maybe 4 in same previous period) and my orders don't even come up as an order unless it's paid for. 

So, this has never been an issue for me. 

Yes, that is the issue.  I just found the setting unchecked.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@huff-stuff 

Do you have your best offer feature on?  That can attract the non payers as much as auction style listings.  Make sure Ebay hasn't enabled it for you. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

@huff-stuff 

Do you have your best offer feature on?  That can attract the non payers as much as auction style listings.  Make sure Ebay hasn't enabled it for you. 

No, make offer is turned off.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply