cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed/sold items search not working?

Got zero results for several items. Is this feature down?

Message 1 of 90
latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

Re: Completed/sold items search not working?

devon@ebay   It is the same on .ca too.

Message 16 of 90
latest reply

At the bottom of the page on the right is a link to tell them what you think.   (don't swear or they won't read it) 

I hope it's temporary.  I used those links for many searches.  

Message 17 of 90
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Hey devon@ebay - what the heck is going on here?

If I click 'view listings' next to @dhbookds or @pjcdn2005 IDs above, all of the left side category and IS filters are missing.

Can you confirm if this is a glitch or an intended change? Thanks!

viewlistings-dhbookds.png

Hey @wastingtime101! Let me get this over to a couple of different Product teams to see what may be happening.  

Devon,
eBay
Message 18 of 90
latest reply

Please updates us, I have the same problem, I use the sold/completed because I list alot of the same stuff. Saves me time from having to start a over every listing.

Message 19 of 90
latest reply

@tsme35 wrote:

Please updates us, I have the same problem, I use the sold/completed because I list alot of the same stuff. Saves me time from having to start a over every listing.

In the meantime @tsme35 you might try using Terapeak because you can click on recent ended listings from Terapeak then use "sell one like this" from the ended listings.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 20 of 90
latest reply

I use sell similar, so just have to change the pictures, I have the descriptions already filled out. I'm not signed up for terapeak and archive on the sellers hub is glitchy. Just tired of the glitches, ain't one thing its another.

Message 21 of 90
latest reply

@tsme35 wrote:

I use sell similar, so just have to change the pictures, I have the descriptions already filled out. I'm not signed up for terapeak and archive on the sellers hub is glitchy. Just tired of the glitches, ain't one thing its another.

Use templates.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 22 of 90
latest reply

@tsme35 wrote:

I use sell similar, so just have to change the pictures, I have the descriptions already filled out.

Ah! If you are selling similar from your own listings then I echo chapeau's advice to use templates. Terapeak would be way too much of a pain - I suggested it because I thought you were using sell one like this from other sellers' listings.

Can you not go to the item on your orders page and sell similar from there? Or from your ended listings page changing the filter to show all not just unsold?

You could also try what eburtonlab suggested upthread where he said he could access the classic search results with filters when using Advanced Search @tsme35 .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 23 of 90
latest reply

Whatever is going on, it's bigger than just that side bar! My sales and offer basically stopped at that time also.

Message 24 of 90
latest reply

Dealing with a similar issue here with one of my favorite sellers. I can't sort by price range or anything else. Everyoption to filter on the left side of the page is missing. Personally, I don't have time to watch every auction that's ending soon that I have no intention of bidding on because the price is higher than I want to bid.

Message 25 of 90
latest reply

devon@ebay 

I am having exactly the same issue. On "seller's other items" shows no search refinements or categories to select. Just white space. We just had our first sale since Friday showing buyers can't navigate. I don't think I have ever had a full weekend of 0 sales. If there is a ticket opened please add me as well. Thank you!

Message 26 of 90
latest reply

I think I'm just going to give up for tonight. To the person that watches this message board from eBay, please let dcsports know that one of their best buyers stopped looking at their auctions tonight because of the inability to filter on their auction page. I'm sure the seller will like that.

Message 27 of 90
latest reply

I can't see ended listings, sold or unsold, when I click on my store, the whole left side is missing, I can click on the archived listings but its glitchy, like I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the page to load. 

I've given up for the night, I have to fill out 2 more missing mail requests, the St. Louis sorting hub is not scanning packages. I have one that's left and come back since the 11th

Message 28 of 90
latest reply

@tsme35 wrote:

I can't see ended listings, sold or unsold, when I click on my store, the whole left side is missing, I can click on the archived listings but its glitchy, like I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the page to load. 

I was referring to this page:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/ended?status=ENDED&catType=storeCategories&timePeriod=LAST_90_DAYS&q_fie...

And this page:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord/?filter=status:ALL_ORDERS

GLORIOUS!

Message 29 of 90
latest reply

They are at it again. Ebay tried hiding sold listings once several years back. There was a big uproar then. Send your comments to them. No swearing please.

Message 30 of 90
latest reply