Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Resolved! eBay Standard Envelope

Could I lose my Top Rated Status using the eBay Standard Envelope?

error

When I want to make the first sale, it gives an error while connecting to Payoneer, the reason for the error is not written anywhere.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final Valve fees

I see Ebay slipped in another $.10 final valve fee. Final value feesWe charge one final value fee when your item sells, and you don't have to worry about third-party payment processing fees. This fee is calculated as a percentage of the total amount ...

Should I pay eBay fees if the buyer asks for refund

A buyer paid me for an item (3200$) and immediately sent me a message asking to cancel the sale because he bought the item by mistake. When I proceeded refund I found that my available fund at eBay become -432$Why I have to pay fees for a sale cancel...

3/18/2024 Tax reporting for $580 in net profits from personal items

I sell my personal items at a loss, documented by receipts. I sell the items that I'm no longer using; all of them have depreciated in value. I file online with H&R Block; I'm in the US. According to the My eBay>My Account>Seller Dashboard, near the ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

deleting an acct from eBay

Is it possible to completely delete an acct from Ebay? If not no wonder Ebay claims they have millions of sellers

Are you a fan of AI?

According to an article in today's paper, research performed by the AI Democracy Project showed that about one half of the answers given were inaccurate, harmful or biased. Just something to think about. There is no doubt that AI is coming. The only ...

$1 S&H for each additional.

I sell these sicker sheets for $6 + 5 S&H for the first sheet, $1 for each additional.They sell pretty well, but always in quantities of 1.For the life of me I can't figure out why more people wont buy more than 1 to take advantage of the $1 shipping...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Feedback Policy

I received a negative feedback because the buyer wanted to cancel the sale during shipment (found a better price). I received a neutral feedback from a buyer who cancelled immediately after purchasing (was fully refunded, buyer purchased on accident)...

i ended all my listing due to a error i made and relisted

when i realized i wanted to list a pick up only item for the first time. I made a mistake and changed my shipping policy to pick up only instead of making a new policy. So almost every one of my 184 listing were changed pick up only . The reason i fo...

Resolved! Isn't Negative feedback supposed to be removed when buyer's abuse & break policies?

Buyer was trying to extort me. Left negative feedback admitting it. I made a request to eBay to remove feedback. They removed the Buyer's extortion message but left the Negative (that was even worse). Buyer did not use profanity in their feedback or ...

eBay feedback.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 58 replies
  • 8 helpful

Resolved! Returns

What is up with all the returns? I’ve never had so many in a month period. The excuse is ALWAYS my kid accidentally bought this without my consent. Why is that my problem? I don’t let ANYONE let alone a kid access to my phone unrestricted. Should I s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors