cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone create an Auto-End Listing App to counter the GTC mess?

An idea?  Can someone create an app (thinking Ibidder and all of the sniping apps that work with Ebay) - that automatically ends our listings a minute before Ebay re-lists.  Then at least we have Control of what is re-listed, when it is re-listed, and we can change it to make it more marketable before we re-list it - you know, all the things we do that help Actually SELL things.
Where there's a need - 
there's an inventor waiting to fill it?  I'd buy in.
Ebay told me when I called, that I could have all the same options that they've taken away from us, by just ending the listing whenever I want to.  (Seriously - she said that).  She also said none of the GTC listings have ending times that the buyer can see anyway - - WRONG.  You would think that at least Ebay reps would know the "new rules".  If I do what she told me to - my buyers will be looking at ending times that are meaningless if I just all end them willy nilly.   But I can't just sit at my computer and end my listings at the last minute - - - 
Sigh.  What a fine mess this is.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can someone create an Auto-End Listing App to counter the GTC mess?

Several of the listing services have it...........Inkfrog, 6 Bit, Wonder lister (?).......and there may be more.....

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I use INKFROG to list.  they have a widget that ends the listing before it relists.  

I have been using IF for as many years as I have been selling on FEEBAY.  Cannot say enough good things about them.  Their Customer service is EXCELLENT on the few times I have had any issues

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you! We need to spread the word that these exist (or maybe I'm just out of the loop). Checking them out now . . . 🙂
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for telling me about Inkfrog  -  I'd much rather pay them $9.00 a month, than give Ebay half that in whoppsie re-list fees - plus it looks like Inkfrog will be handy in making my whole Ebay life easier once I get the hang of how it manages listings.  Thank you!  I think I'm going to be happy I found Inkfrog.
;^)

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There are several, you have to pay for those of course. Another cost to NOT have something. Really ebay?
Message 6 of 6
latest reply