cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone looking forward to sales on the Labor Day weekend?

It's been an AWFUL week for sales.  I'm thinking the long weekend will just be WORSE & a lousy end to a terrible August.   Don't think I'm being positive?  I'm positive it will be negative.  lol  Looking forward to the end of summer & a drastic improvement on sales??  Also, waiting for the NFL and NHL to get underway.  Maybe sell some sports stuff.  Not giving up - this is my income!!!  As sad as that is.   😛     Good luck to us all.    🙂

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Anyone looking forward to sales on the Labor Day weekend?

Haha, sales this weekend, that's funny.  Sales any week....that's funny too.  Been down 50+% versus a year ago for months now.  And last year was down versus the previous year.  Been a steady slide down for awhile now.  GTC and crazy search results are killing me, I suspect.   I'm getting ready for this dead holiday season because I have a lot of things I haven't listed yet and by January 31st I am done with my store.  Will only sell stuff here and there that I want to get rid of.  But I can no longer count on eBay sales to help me get by.  Been selling for 15 years.  Too bad, really.

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

Stay safe.  I am in the Northeast but still being vigilant by removing all outside furniture or anything that could go airborne.

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

Not a single sale thus far this weekend,but last weekend i did very well. I'm at a loss to understand anymore? No way to predict these days-what should sell won't-what shouldn't will....

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

I have more sales than usual on ebay because of a promotion last week when I listed my tookus off.

Sales yesterday on AZ were really down (I sell books and media) and nothing yet today so the holiday weekend hasn't been good there.

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well No sales for me in over 2 weeks... But I did do some shopping here!

Message 35 of 35
latest reply