cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else having issues with the purchase shipping label button and/or no services available?

I was in the middle of printing out my orders for the day and suddenly when I click on the purchase shipping label it isn't taking me to where I can print it out or anywhere.  Also many times I'm seeing no services available.  This is for eBay standard envelopes I was able to get a bubble mailer standard tracking to work.  Anybody else seeing issues like this in the last ten minutes or so?  Or is this unique to me?  I tried restarting my computer in case it was me but that didn't seem to fix the issue 🙂

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Anybody else having issues with the purchase shipping label button and/or no services available?

My guess would be a temporary glitch.

Try again in an hour.

Cannonball - Supertramp
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Thanks that is kind of what I was thinking was probably best to do.  Hoping it is working like normal than.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

It's 1/2 hour since you posted, but I just printed a label with no problem.  So either fixed or something on your system. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Arrghhh.  Jinxed myself.  Went to print the 2nd label & I'm getting an error (you really have to look for it), way down at the bottom in red, it says it can't process my preferred payment method & I should update methods.  Well, I'm set to Avl Funds & I have PLENTY of avl funds, as I had 3 good sales today.  

I'll just try again in a little while.  It's obviously a glitch.  Even if I didn't have funds, it should go to my backup for this purpose. 

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@cards98765   I started this thread on the Tech Issues board. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Printing-a-shipping-label-not-working/m-p/...

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Still giving me issues.  I go to click on purchase shipping label (clicked a few times) still not doing anything.  Sounds like your issue is slightly different then mine Simply.  I haven't had a funds issue.  The button isn't working when I click on it or it shows me no shipping options.  

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Yep I had it happen tonight as well.  I tried several times then gave up and went to pirate ship and got the label there.

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

I was able to print 2 labels around 3:45 this morning. When I tried printing my third label, it crashed.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Mine's telling me "something went wrong" and that I'm using an unsupported browser.

It's the latest version of Chrome. Can't even print a packing slip

Mighty tired of these constant "glitches".

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

I had a sale overnight. I was able to print the label this morning for that sale, but I still can't print the label for the one that failed yesterday morning. I will just have to purchase a label at the post office today.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Yes it's usually at least 1 a day. Very annoying and waiting a day doesn't work either.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I tried yesterday to print shipping labels and was not able to print due to USPS problems, today the same message. Anyone know when this will be resolved?

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

@geminicha            did you TRY buying/printing the label?   Many have the red warning, but most have said (including me) that we can buy/print the label as usual..........🙂

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply