cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a shipping label not working

Getting an error message: 

We're unable to process your payment using your preferred method. Please update your preferred payment method and try again.

Except I have PLENTY of available funds & I just successfully printed a label right before it.  There's a thread on the Selling Board, I'm not the only one having problems.   Even if I didn't have avl funds, there is a backup source on file.  

Have tried 4x & keep getting this bogus error.  Hopefully it's working later, as I have labels I have to print tonight! 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

I go to click on purchase shipping label (eBay Standard envelope clicked a few times) still not doing anything.  Sounds like your issue is slightly different then mine Simply.  I haven't had a funds issue.  The button isn't working when I click on it or it shows me no shipping options.  I see a lot of description issues missing being talked about however, no one else is talking about shipping.  Is anyone else having issues with shipping or not having issues with printing labels?  

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@cards98765  Yeah, it may be a bit different.  I do have the options, but it looked like nothing happened when I hit purchase.  It wasn't readily apparent there was an "error", but I happened to scroll all the way down & saw the red "error".   Which was bogus, as there was plenty of money.  

I waited several hours & tried again a few minutes ago & was finally able to print the rest of the labels just fine.   

Just FYI, it wasn't with shipping, but I have been having a problem similar to what you're describing with my screen not filling in at all, trying to view my UNSOLD list, from Seller Hub.  I started a thread about it on the Selling board & even got eBay involved.  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

i have plenty of funds available as well as a backup payment method - i can't print a shipping label for an order that needs to go out today - I get this error message at the bottom of page 'We were unable to load payment options. Please try again later.' please help, I need to purchase a shipping label today 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@rhinestonequeen 

Perhaps you can try PayPal to print your label.

Different browser has worked for some.

Clear cache/cookies/history has worked for some

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for the suggestion

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I am having the same issue,  "we were unable to load payment options" Please try again later.  

I have not seen a fix yet and this is 2 days for me.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

OK I fixed mine with changing the browser and then the label printer was not working so I changed the name on it and now everything is working fine.     Just thought I would update as this may help someone also.  

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I can't even get to shipping. just a message saying USPS and shipping unavailable, try again.

kind of hard to ship products when there is no shipping options available.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Same here why isn't Ebay making an announcement? This started yesterday for me & all day today still?

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Wont print a label unless it's mini tiny print. This is all crazy now for 2 days why isn't Ebay making an announcement or a fix?

Message 11 of 11
latest reply