Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

I refuse to send another offer

So, supposedly e-Bay now has a policy for when sellers send offers to buyers, that your item will remain listed and you won't lose any watchers. Guess what? I sent an offer, the buyer didn't pay, but I lost all my watchers and my item is no longer on...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Drop Down menus

I looked at the previous drop down menu posts and all are from 2023 or earlier. They state that ths feature is no longer working but I just encountered a listing with a drop down menu that is working fine. I would like to use this feature. How do I s...

No Feedback Removal For Sellers - UnAcceptable!!!!

I've had 100% positive feedback for 3 years until some old lady left a negative review because She doesn't know what size 3mm is vs 4mm even though there's a Photo in my listings that shows the bead sizes on a Ruler!!! I sent several photos proving w...

Resolved! Is this type of sale allowed by ebay?

Can a seller in China list an item for sale, state they are in the United States in the listing, then have the item shipped directly to the buyer from a large store in the USA, with probably no possibility of return since the mailing label simply giv...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers are they really being sent???

I have doubts that offers are actually being sent, Over the past month I have sent out some Great offers, Offers I have never sent!, They were a price that anyone with interest would jump at, But no, Why?, Are the offers really being sent??, Or does ...

SALES DIVE NOW ASCENDING

After a complete sales slump, I am finally back on the upswing. I had to revamp 50%. I usually sell expensive crystal, bulky heavy, hard to ship items like porcelain garden stools to Hawaii. Now I have been adding a lot more $19.99 - $30 items and sa...

Account restricted

My account was restricted from when I went to hospital for a month and was unable to ship or communicate with people but I shipped out everything or refunded the money but it is still restricted how do I get it u restricted

New Seller, need guidance...

Hello members, I have recently opened my store here (although opened it last year-end but didn't start posting at that time) and I have a few doubts. Firstly I see that I cannot add a banner to my store and eBay asks me to pay a minimum monthly fee f...

mentoring

I would really appreciate it if someone would mentor and look at my daughters ebay store. She is just getting started and is struggling to get sales. Thank you

Resolved! Offers

How do other resellers handle low ball offers?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors