Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

email

I can't believe you can't send ebay a dam emaail...what a crock that is

File Exchange error!

Hello!I add a file in which 130 products - there are no errors in the file, as I added earlier and everything worked. But for some reason, 999 products are written in the file and after downloading the status Filed - I can not pour a lot of products ...

Resolved! Vacatiom

Last year when I went on vacation, I used the app closed store and hid items. My store is doing very well this year, I'm actually going to move up to the next store, so my question is I'll be going away for 6 weeks, using the vacation app again but s...

Problem with Listing Items

I have an Apple 7Plus phone and I have done and update on my phone yesterday and since then everytime I go to complete my listing and add it to my list of items I'm selling it just does "the circling thing" and I have to turn it off/back on. Soonafte...

Turbo Lister "the web adderss URL is not valid"

I am adding a link from Imgur which is direct https link in the Picture URL portion of Turbo Lister and when I try to save it, I the message "the web adderss URL is not valid". I have also tried 'image link' with the same results. What is the problem...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Creating drafts from sell similar takes forever!

I’ve been creating drafts by clicking sell similar using the eBay app on my iPhone. It asks if I want to include the photos and I click NO...but it includes all the photos anyway. I have to manually click each picture to delete each one at a time...w...

Turbo Lister - Important Update Available - v. 9.924.101.0

-Turbo Lister Update- We have received some reports regarding Turbo Lister giving an error message when users are trying to add or revise their images. Error: Failed to submit images. FAQ Q: I just tried to add an image to a listing I listed through ...

New Store Setup

I would like some pointers on setting up my store. Thanks ahead of time! Denby

Hate hate hate the new "see full item description" button

I see I am not the only one but the community pages didn't seem to offer me a way to post "me too" on the other complaints so I'll just start a new one. I loathe this "improvement" - if I want to see something simple like oh, the size of a ring or th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

inventory

clicked an item in inventory, clicked sell again, clicked template & continue - nothing happened - where did item go? still in inventory - checked active, drafts...? what am I doing wrong?

Resolved! Calling all .csv wizards!

Here's what might be a unique problem: after my wife passed, I closed our store because I just couldn't deal with it. I saved 1440 ended listings in TL. Now I want to relist them in another account with my SS#. TL will not accomodate a simple move fr...

Turbo Lister item numbers remaining on my descriptions - how to remove?

Due to TL database problems, I had to import all my listed items in order to get them back to T L. Now they all seem to have an item number on them that never goes away even if I have made a few changes to them and even after listing as a "new" item....

lock search refinements on desktop/website

On my Android App, I'm able to lock search refinements such as "free shipping" and "only items in US." Is it possible to do this for the desktop/website? If so, how? I don't see an option to lock the refinements so I don't have to choose them every t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors