Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

images on purchase history doesn't load

My images on purchase history doesn't load, 2 days now.. they totally crashed! what should i do to fix this? They suggested to choose 'all list' but this doesn't help, purchase list never showed up!

eBay email links open in safari but not eBay app

Opening a email from eBay and clicking the link goes to safari but not the eBay appiphone 5s iOS 9.3.5also on iPhone 6 iOS 11.0.2ipad 3 on iOS 8.4 acts the way it's supposed to.click the email linkopens safari then eBay app The 2 iPhones act like the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Monitoring traffic that leads to sales ?

Hi, folks, this is my first post here, I have checked Mr Google for the answer but not found. Is it possible to get a report where someone has clicked on one item but then ended up buying something from another category? Allow me to explain I run a g...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotions Tool Now Displaying Properly on Listings

Has anyone else noticed when you set up a promotion there use to be a red text that would be above the photo and a link next to it that says see all elibgible items? I noticed on my listings and other sellers listings that the protional items have be...

Resolved! File Exchange programmic download token.

Recently, my token, for programmically uploading and downloading files to the FileExchange Center, expired. I have tried to re-authorize that token, using the normal link that I have used in the past. It now redirects to the FileExchange subsciption ...

eBay exchange adding countries I didnt specify

Trying to use eBay exchange to update my International Shipping options. For Location I am just entering "Europe" but it adds some asian countries and Chile aswell. eBay exchange don't seem to know whats going on. Has anyone had the same issue before...

When will new store apps come out?

I review ebay's store apps periodically hoping to see something new that will help market and attract buyers. I can't find anything, not to mention the newest apps appear to be from 2014. Does anyone know or have heard any news on this topic? Will ne...

File Exchange logo

@mypaymentstest I just updated some listing descriptions through File Exchange and noticed the FE logo and footer were not added (thank you)! No-logo was the norm on the UK site for some some time. When did this come into effect on the US site, and i...

Importing/exporting listing in TL

Hello again.I used to know how to do this but either something changed or I'm forgetting something. How do I send listings from one TL id to another? I took five listings and exported them but the place it was sent to - "my pc" - didn't 'take' them a...

Why is the "ADD TO LIST" feature gone??!!??

The add to list feature helps me to BOTH organize the products I want to buy and better compare, AS WELL AS, monitor products like the ones I sell to make sure I remain competitive. Not maintaining this feature keeps me from buying or selling efficie...

Error Code 10007 - Iternal error to the application

Recently when trying to upload listings onto ebay through FileExchange, we have been encountering an Error Code 10007. This error does not appear on every listing we attempt to upload, but when it does occur, it is always repetable with the same list...

Sorry, 2nd TL question

First of all, thank you to Pocomocomputing for the fast answer to the first one. When you schedule Is the start time based on California time or 'my' time, which in this case is an hour earlier. I used to know all this but I just forgot.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors