Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Won’t save drafts

New update on my iPad won’t let me save drafts I do all the work to list an item and now because the postage section is now so complicated I chose to save draft and go package my item to get correct weight and size, go back to list and the draft is n...

Markdown Promotion Not Showing On Any Of My Listings. They Show On Competitors Though?

I bought a eBay store subscription so I could do markdown promotions for my listings. I have the promotion active on the listing I want to run the promotion on but it won't show up on the top of the page or the bottom of the page. I have tried callin...

Advertisingboost.com

Hello i recently came accross ADVERTISINGBOOST.COM and they offer unlimited free vactions to every client so they can boost their sales. The customer would see my offer saying for example "Soend more than $50 today and recieve a 3 day vacation" and t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsupported Return Policy

Recently, I have met the problem about unsupported return policy. I have attached screenshot following. Is there someone who knows how to fix it?Thank you so much!!

2.png 1.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

App Photo Glitch?

After updating the eBay iPhone app today I haven't been able to post pictures with my listings. Every time I try the app tells me that I've lost internet service, even though everything else is working and I tried with both WiFi and the cellular prov...

Resolved! Can you print active inventory listings?

I need to print out an active list of inventory and I have looked on this forum for over an hour. Can't find anything. Does anyone know if you can do this and how? Please help, I need to check and make sure I have all inventory up and for sale in my ...

Impression Tab

My Impression tab is missing. And also the click is taking a dive. Help any one.

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 12.24.12 AM.png

Question about Ebay listing template

Hello. I read almost everything about listing policy but didn't find anything about the price tag. Can I add a price for an item in my ebay listing template?

Tracking NOT being correctly uploaded

Has anyone else noticed that their "tracking" stats are goofy?? Mine is showing items "no tracking info uploaded" when in fact there IS tracking information listed and in some cases the items have already been delivered. BUT EBAY STILL ONLY SHOWS "LA...

launching a sale

Been trying to launch a sale with promotions manager today. Filled out all info, all looked ok but when I went to launch I get the sale listed as active but "paused". I used todays date to launch but nothing is showing up on the items as on sale. Eve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay drafts not saving price changes

I have been using Ebay drafts since the demise of turbolister and in the last 2 days price changes within "Drafts aren't being saved. Any ideas?

The Buyer of Boots vs Seller

The recent search for boots in Men's cowboy style here in Nv but the one need is the size of used boot's should be the first information available due to the fact that when looking for boots, the size is not a negotiation and saves time for the looke...

Problem putting items on sale.

Why all of a sudden am I having a problem putting an item on sale? I did three batches of sales today. One had 34 items. Only 10 actually went on sale. The other 24 said "skipped" on the report. Said price. No difference in the price than the ones th...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange ebay.ie Shipping Type

I cannot upload an item in File Exchange for ebay.ie. Each time I upload, I get an error message Code 12519 "Error - Postage service EMS SDS Courier(20505) is not available.|EMS SDS Courier(20505)|" I have tried all the Ireland Services Options on pa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors