Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File exchange always error Item.Location

Hi i try to add new listing with FE , because turbolister stop support i have always error with fe10009 "Error - n'existe pas ou est spécifié en tant que balise vide dans la requête|Item.Location|" i have try to add this column and not working*Lo...

File exchange - Add Failure 37 "Error - Input data for tag Condition> is invalid or missing."

Hello, I am new to ebay and would like to upload my products on ebay with csv but i am getting following failure: Failure 37 "Error - Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.|Item.ShippingDetails|" My upload referenc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error on International Rate Table ID

Hello,I'm trying to upload alisting via File Exchange but keep getting an error code 21919487.In the attachment a screen of my settings of shipping options. Where is te mistake? Please help.

Help with File Exchange updating UPC codes - Error 37

For all of our listings (used auto parts) we use Brand and MPN, do not have UPCs. I'm trying to add "Does not apply" to the UPC field with file exchange. After downloading the spreadsheet from eBay I add "Does not apply" without the quote to the UPC ...

Error 240 file exchange

I'm uploading about 650 ads through file exchange.With test upload *Action VerifyAdd I have no errors, but then i change action to Add I have 240 error. My field and 1 listing like this*Action(SiteID=US|Country=US|Currency=USD|Version=941) Add*Catego...

App Camera Settings

Has anyone else noticed that when you list with the ebay app, you cannot change the size of picture. For instance, I always had my camera settimg on my phone to a 1x1 aspect ratio. EBay is now forcing me to take a rectangular photo, which does not wo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Updated Phone App Photo Capability Problems

I wanted to find out if there is a way to go back a version on the eBay app on my Android phone. The version that loaded most recently has, in my opinion, taken a step backwards as regards photos. I can no longer use my phone's camera options and am ...

Less items when sorted by price

A couple of days ago I noticed that if I sort a seller's items by lowest price the app only shows 40 items. It doesn't matter if the seller has 50 items for sale or hundreds, it will only show 40 items.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Three eBay stores exported to one store CSV?

HiJohn here. I have three eBay stores and sell Jewelry. Sounded like a great idea at first. Need / want to combine all three store listings into one existing store. I guess that means to export the listings from 2 stores to one store. Not able do do ...

Resolved! Images not loading in messages?

Had had a buyer try to send me an attachment of the USPS slip that was given to them asking for additional payment to redeliver the package. I asked them to try to send it again, yet no images appear in either ebay messages or the personal email prev...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Sales Reports for Taxes 2018

Last year while managing inventory utilized a sales report that showed a breakdown by month and eac h month broke down by day, it showed total qty sold and showed returns so it provided a net, anyone familiar with this report/ if so can you tell me w...

can i filter out "local pickup only" auctions?

is there a filter or some other way to remove "local pickup only" auctions from my searches? i have accidentally bid on "local pickup only" items in CHINA before, because they were very inexpensive + free shipping. luckily i've never won one because,...

• 1 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! BAF.Error.4 on one of my variation auction. But not others.

Line 1 BAF.Error.4 I have a file with 11 variation listings. One didn't upload with this error. Deleted those that did upload, and 1 continues to be a problem. All html is same copy/paste as all the other variation listings. Only difference is title,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors