Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File exchange Abandoned Job: Abandoning Job: 900787396

hi all,i'm having trouble uploading Abandoned Job: Abandoning Job: 1001631258, no other error messages, i have uploaded a lot of success before, the previous data structure and the recent files are the same , but since 2 today all my uploads have bee...

ipad issues with app

I have 3 ipad 3s running 9.3.5. Ebay app throws an error on one of them but works on the other two. Why?invalid request.(Request.TIDE.485390) is the common error so I cannot search or login?On all ipads the older supposedly compatible version is runn...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using eBay's suggested category in File Exchange

Hey guys! I list about 300 new items every months in almost as many categories using file exchange. When listing items individually directly on eBay, you can easily get the item's category using eBay's suggested category. Using file exchange, I don't...

Will TL continue to update?

With what looks like pretty big category/item specific changes coming in the summer according to the Spring update......will Turbo lister continue to update?I've read some speculation that it will not......and this will be the beginning of it's slow ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Have not sold in 5 years, ready to sell again,what new tools are there,and where do i find them?

I have not sold on Ebay for 5 years. I now want to start selling again. I am sure there are new tools and things to make it easier and more automated. Where would i go to either add new selling tools, find out how to add some automated communications...

Minimalist app/account details

Hello i dont know if im missing somethinng here but i seem to have no way of looking up important seller details such as receipts from a sale,fees paid or any seller stats that i believe should be accessable and part of any selling app.What gives.it ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay forced update now device is not compatible??

After using the ebay app for years, Today I purchased a couple things and after the purchase was complete I clicked "Return to my ebay" and it kicked me off. I tried going back in to google play to open the app and it's not there!?...So I used the se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 4 helpful

Notifications will not delete and keep re appearing

I delete notifications but they just keep re appearing. I've tried deleting it on the web browser and phone. The red number of notifications show on the app as well and will not delete so I dont know if I have a new notification. help?

active listings and file downloads

hi, is there a way to download every 'active' listing i have (the complete listing info including item specifics and descriptions and such)?? i want to do some major changing to my listings and restructure them and ebay software is just 'not versatil...

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing options

I was wondering if anyone else was having issues with the listing options? If I click to list by lowest price or whatever it doesn't work. I've never had this problem before. But it's been like this for about a week.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help! eBay android app not working

Just upgraded my phone to an Oppo R17 and am using Android 8.1.0 Keep getting error message code 485320 or 'Refresh screen to reload' with nothing happening. Have tried reinstalling, allowing app permissions but nothing is working. Anyone else having...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors