Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saved search bug in app

How do you report a bug on the mobile app? I'm seeing an issue where I click on one of my saved searches and the app shows the results as it always has, but then immediately reloads. So, if I have a search that has 1000 total results but only 10 new,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Not Free

Items that are listed as free shipping upon checkout actually have a shipping fee included. The first time this happened to me I went ahead and paid it but now I'm refusing to pay the shipping fee because it said free shipping. I bought a book and se...

Resolved! How Community level grow?

This community has a different levels(Badges). Ex:-Enthusiast, Pathfinder, Rising star, Adventure, Rockstar, etc. How this levels grow up? And how we know what is the our next level? how we find it? how we earn this badges? Please explain. Thank you ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cannot upload Store LOGO

My research has lead me to discover that his issue begain 10 years ago! Crimony Ebay. I have tried the usual suspects, image dimensions, jpg, png, chrome browser, IE browser. Nope it just fails to upload. Does anyone have any ideas?Cheers,Mike, a goo...

Ebay 310 x 90 OEM.Digital LOGO.png

Printing shipping labels from app

The ebay app has just changed to print shipping labels in portrait mode and in the middle of a page...my question is WHY, and also how do I get back to printing in landscape? I ALWAYS print from the app, until I figure out how to fix this I will have...

Retracking the bid

HiI joined the auction " 14k Mickey mouse Van Dell Disney bracelet 6"long 1.5g. The last increase I put 60 dollars but I don't know how the one with 59 dollars won. Please retracking the bid for the item. Thanks.

Drafts disappeared on iOS app

Anyone else have their drafts disappear on the iOS app after the last update? Mine are completely gone and I exclusively use the app to add the photos to my listings. Now I cannot complete any of my drafts. I am so frustrated!!!!

File Exchange Photo Hosting Website Needed

Almost have File Exchange down I just need help with one more part, uploading a stock image to all my listings. I'm attempting to use a photo of our company logo on all new listings I upload but I am having troubles getting the photo to appear proper...

Selling presets randomly changed on me. Have to enter paypal and zipcode now with every listing.

I was listing items tonight on my phone, as per usual. I was listing multiples of similar items, so I had a pretty good rhythm working trying to get items listed quickly. I'm not sure if I hit something or what, but now my delivery which normally is ...

ebay.jpg

Constantly getting page can't be found??

For the last 2 weeks when I recieve emails from Ebay showing items I might be interested in, I click on them and when I'm redirected to Ebay, I get a message saying the page is missing. Anyone else having this issue?? Solution?? I have already cleare...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

missing icon

i had a ebay icon nicely placed on my home screen. now its gone and i cant get it back

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors