cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller does not take returns

Seller sent another item in place of the one I bought.  There is no lid. Item was wrapped in grey plastic packing wrap. Item arrived with small whole, in it the wrap was thin. Is there a way to get some money back

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Seller does not take returns

Just because a seller states no returns it doesn't mean no refunds. Money Back Guarantee trumps their no returns policy. Open a return for not as described. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Of course you should contact the seller first. Mistakes happen and maybe they can resolve this without opening a return. (Partial Refund) They have the ability to refund you without returning the item if they choose. If you do not get a reasonable reply, you should open an Item Not as Described return. INAD

Good luck

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you very much for your answer.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I did contact the seller first.  Not only did I not get the lid, because of the way it was wrapped there is a whole in it. Thanks for your answer.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: