cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Chat, Sept 13th @ 1pm PT - General Topics

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, 

Please join us for our weekly Community chat this afternoon at 1 pm Pacific on Wednesday 9/13. We do not have a set topic for the week, so feel free to ask us what is on your mind!

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@d-k_treasures wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fern*wood wrote:

To save me lots of wasted time clicking around could you please enlighten me as to where a record of how much of my quarterly $30.00 free promoted listings credit has been used up?

I notice my old campaigns now show zeros and they are campaigns where I sold things but the fees seem to go poof rather quickly.  I don't want to start a new one if I am close to using all my credit.

Did I need to keep track myself with pen/paper?  It is also rather difficult to see when these fees are credited back.  I have found some of them but not all and my memory fades over time.

tks

Hi @fern*wood - These credits are only shown on your invoice and we don't currently have a counter of sorts to help you keep track. It is something you would have to do manually based on the credits outlined on your invoice.

How can you give that answer and then 2 posts below say "We strive to automate as much as we can"?

Hi @d-k_treasures - When it comes to sellers being impacted by natural disasters, the last thing we want is to add the worry of calling customer service to have their performance protected and we want to automate that process as much as possible. 

We also do strive to automate what we can and while we don't currently have a counter for Promoted Listings credits, it's a suggestion we can certainly pass along.

Message 61 of 62
latest reply

Hi @jaaron7, regarding the survey. It's important for us to get this feedback and we do track it. We're looking into different options, but this is our survey option right now. I am looking into adjusting the frequency of the survey, but it's cookie based and ties into your community profile. So if you are using a private browsers, don't accept cookies, block cookies or clean cookies, the survey will pop up every time you log in by design.

I am defintely aware of the survey frustration, and the not ideal experience.

@jaaron7 wrote:

How do I stop the "Tell us what you think" pop up that seems to pop up every day, more than once a day, for more than a month now.  It's annoying.

Message 62 of 62
latest reply
About this Board

Welcome to the Retired Monthly Chat with eBay Staff board! This board contains past chats with eBay Community team members along with eBay product teams.

For eBay news and information see:

Consider posting on one of these boards for input from fellow eBay members: