cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"There is an active offer for this buyer or limit of offers was reached." error

tyler@ebay 

I am repeatedly getting the error "There is an active offer for this buyer or limit of offers was reached." when trying to send offers to buyers when trying to use the "send offer" feature to reply to a buyer on PC, send offer works fine on the ios app still.

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: "There is an active offer for this buyer or limit of offers was reached." error

Hello, any update on this? Just ran into this today and super annoying when you need to get a deal done

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

Re: "There is an active offer for this buyer or limit of offers was reached." error

Having this same issue today June 18 2022.  Did not work on android phone app either.

Message 32 of 37
latest reply

Same issue on July 1st, 2022. Before I came here and saw this was a common issue, I noticed it first on my iPhone app. Then tried desktop, didn’t work either. So now there are no methods whatsoever to send an offer to a buyer. Please help!

Message 33 of 37
latest reply

Same for me on Android app and desktop. But was fine 2 days ago. 

Message 34 of 37
latest reply

I am having the same issue as I can't respond to my client with an offer.  Same exact message.

brooksmetalcraftdesigns_0-1663391793663.png

Please help.

Thank you.

Chris

Message 35 of 37
latest reply

Thread from July 2021! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 36 of 37
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 37 of 37
latest reply