Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Trouble printing labels

On some, but not all, of items that were bought it doesn't give me the option to print a label. I have been in touch with support and getting no help. On listing, some things go through fine, the rest stop at the second next.

subscribe to the store

Hi, everyone. I have a question I'd like to ask for your help.I can't subscribe to the store.The page always shows "Add Payment Method".I have added the payment method and succeeded.Still can't subscribe to the store.Who has encountered this problem?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Server error

Why am I getting server error constantly now when navigating through the eBay website? I thought it was because I have an older iPad but my wife’s brand new one is getting the same error message, I keep having to boot down and boot up my iPad to be a...

Weird technical issues this week

For the last couple days I have had some weird things happen. First one of my buyers paid but I never received notification and on the app it shows it unpaid even though on my computer it is showing up under the waiting to ship tab in the hub and I c...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Endless ads for "get the app"

Everytime I'm navigating to a new page I get another popup ad at the bottom of the screen to download the eBay app, exact message is "Faster, Easier, eBay. Get the app" . Can you please get rid of this? I'm using a desktop. I already have the stupid ...

Resolved! There are no items visible in my eBay shop and among seller's items

Guys, will you please check if you can see any items in my eBay store:https://www.ebay.com/str/analogowoor through "Items for sale" link:https://www.ebay.com/sch/analogowo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=as I do not see anything there, even though ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors