cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay displays now have giant font and only 25 listings per page

Just now, today, 2.18.20, I noticed that I can no longer view all of my active listings in eBay without having to hit the arrow for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on pages. Just 25 listings are displayed at a time. The font is large too. I know this change happened to me about a year? ago, but to override it I'd hit My eBay/Selling up top and the display would revert back to where all listings were visible by simply scrolling down.

Is there a way to revert back to the display method I prefer anymore? Or am I stuck with this display?

I looked under Site Preferences and didn't see anything.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: eBay displays now have giant font and only 25 listings per page

See if there is a 'switch to classic view' link on the page.

Yes, these new pages are kiddie code.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What about the view at https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active ?  It can show 200 listings per page.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@threestringbeantrees wrote:

Just 25 listings are displayed at a time. The font is large too.

Is it possible that you have accidentally scaled up your browser display? Can you get it back to normal by holding down your Ctrl key as you roll the cursor thumbwheel towards you?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I *swear* the option to switch to classic view wasn't there before, but I did find it about an hour ago.  I mean I know to look for that option....maybe I was too tired or maybe it really wasn't there before.  I'll never know!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply