cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Seller Hub, Sales Chart and Total Sales Not Calculating Correctly

The last several days the sales chart in the seller hub is incorrect, way off.  For example, I had sales of over $600 one day, yet the chart is showing $115.  The last 2 days now it is showing me with no sales.  This is also incorrect.  Help!

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: eBay Seller Hub, Sales Chart and Total Sales Not Calculating Correctly

The totals have been wrong since the release of the new seller hub as they are including shipping paid by the buyer.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

They also include taxes paid (not necessarily only taxes collected)

Visit our Store today!
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

I realize shipping is included in the totals, that really doesn't bother me although I wish it wasn't. Taxes paid is a bit of an issue but I won't lose sleep over it. However, Mine is the opposite, the sales numbers are WAY UNDER actual sales. I assume no one else is experiencing this? Still showing zero sales today and now yesterday is showing $35. Nowhere near actual sales.
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Hi, my Seller Hub has been way off as well for the past 3 or 4 days
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

I know you were describing a slightly different issue and was just pointing out that the current way is misleading and inaccurate incase someone higher up actually reads this as doubt full as it is. With their current method for adding up the sales to include shipping and taxes. Counting those as revenue my guess that would give you a instant audit with the IRS.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Mine stopped working Oct 1st.

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Yes it has been the same for my 2 accounts. Lots of sales however Ebay Hub hasn't updated for a few days now. We all seem to believe it is due to their new taxes they have added and have yet to find the way to remove that from our numbers. I'm sure they are working on it.  

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

This is an ongoing problem...there are other threads about it and and an announcement from ebay saying they are aware of the problem and are working on it.  That being said, this has been going on, for me anyway, since 10-14.  How long can it take to correct the problem?  The technical staff seems a bit lacking...

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

my totals have been flaky for several months ... no data since last Wednesday now

Allen E Hall
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Mine were messed up on Monday then it was fixed Tuesday. Now the past 2 days none of my sales are showing up. 

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Yes here too...yesterday is off and today shows 0 when I've made quite a few sales.  I don't like it as I can't accurately gauge how we are doing without manually adding it up.  Too many things need fixing on this site.  Whoever hired the current IT team needs to be fired and they need to hire quality people asap!!! 

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Oh No! You are not the only one. Numbers have been for going on a week. The claim is that all systems check out fine.
-----------

(Think globully, act loco-ly.)

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Mine as well, my seller hub daily sales has been broken and sporadic for over a week now.

Are they going to acknowledge this and fix it or communicate what is going on?

All I keep getting are updates on dress category fixes.  Nothing on my broken seller hub sales reporting and nothing on my missing deposits from managed payments for the past 8 days.  Bad communication and bad support.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Same for me — showing zero sales for the past several days. And the “support line” just just says that it’s taking time to update. They don’t acknowledge that there is any problem.

I wonder if it’s related to Optiseller?

Message 15 of 21
latest reply