Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broken Links in Watch List for "View Relisted Item"

In the watch list... when an item has ended and been relisted...the link that says "View Relisted Item"...this link goes to the ENDED ITEM...then you have to click, again, on the link at the top that says "This listing has ended. The seller has relis...

Ebay Motors not showing vehicle location and production date options.

For the last few days, I have not been able to view vehicles of my choice. Normally I would go to vehicle page on EBay, open a window and scroll to the perfered production date (1909-1980) and areas that these type of vihicles are closest to me. I wo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New software for the eBay website is a total fail! Why are you doing this?

WHY are you trying to redesign the software on the eBay website? EVERY TIME that you do this, the software becomes less user friendly than it was before. Right now, for the first two weeks in June of 2018, NO links are working as before: Ended listin...

Ebay Bucks

I can't get into my ebay bucks. You have a promotion going on and I can't see it. I was on the phone with Ebay on Tuesday for 156 minutes and then 42 min. on Wednesday. Said will call me back, No word. Still can not get in it.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Several issues with eBay !!!

Since June 7, 2018 ...Only receiving about 5% of my Saved Searches via EMail!Manual Searches results are absolutely horrible! Selected options are not working!Most Links to Items are not working!Many Images do not appear!Many Item Descriptions do not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

USPS insurance for a FedEx shipment...

Chuckling... Just got a funny email from eBay: You created and printed a shipping label. Thanks for creating and printing your FedEx shipping label for the item or items listed below. Here's your tracking number and shipment details:Tracking number: ...

ebay bucks

When I attempt to log onto "ebay bucks" it reroutes me to my "watch list"Also it does not show anything about "ebay bucks" promotion in the listing of item

Most Marked as Helpful Authors