cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all my items have the watchers showing, but not the views

Woke up this morning to a dotted line where the views should be, but the watchers are still there.  Anyone else having this issue?  

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: all my items have the watchers showing, but not the views

At least they said they were aware.  they played it off to me as if I was the only only one.  The CS reps were very nice, but only spread the propaganda they are told.  After getting on discussion boards, I realized a lot of people were having the same issue.  To make matters worse, the "old timers" sais this happens every time does a major change to their system.  Too bad they don't have competition big enough to utilize.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

This has been happening to me for nearly 2 weeks.  Views will occassionally work then gone again.  I may have a listing go from, say 47 views (about right) to 0 (or 2 dashed lines) to 667 views (crazy) and back again or somewhere in between.  Ebay honestly doesn't give a **bleep**.  I've called repeatedly just to be given the same propaganda.

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

I've been having the same issues, but with a slight difference - all my counters for views show zero even if there is a number for watchers.  I was thinking I was the only one with the problems, but I'm seeing I'm not alone ....  Sometimes I get to see only how many watchers there are with dots for the number of views.  Crazy ......

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Me too...items showing watchers and bids but all have 0 views!  Glad I'm not the only one...what to do next?

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Same issue for more than a week, I did find when I was deciding which items to relist, on the unsold listings page in seller hub. I would see 0 views, unless I chose one item , then I would see actual views, too time consuming!. So I went back to list of unsold & refreshed once or twice , Views showed count. So until its fixed, I keep refreshing.

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Mine were fixed as of this past Wednesday, now this morning back to - views with watchers.  Refresh still gives me -

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

I have noticed the new seller hub is a little more reliable for seeing the number of watchers and views right now. The old all selling page has problems from time to time displaying the number of views and watchers. However the new seller hub does have other issues and for printing labels on multiple purchases the old all selling page tends to work better for now.

Message 22 of 22
latest reply