cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all my items have the watchers showing, but not the views

Woke up this morning to a dotted line where the views should be, but the watchers are still there.  Anyone else having this issue?  

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: all my items have the watchers showing, but not the views

I am not having this issue but others are
Here are some more posts on different boards, sure there are more but so far I've seen 4 posts

http://community.ebay.com/t5/My-Account/view-count-at-0/m-p/26993381/highlight/false#M52925

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Hub/My-quot-views-quot-stat-for-all-items-show-quot-0-quot-on-al...

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Thank you for the input!  At least I know it's not just me - or something I've done! Hopefully it will be fixed soon.  Don't know if I should contact ebay though or just let it go for a bit -

Thanks again

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

I'm having the exact same issue and literally just posted the same thing as you. Someone mentioned that revising the item will bring may bring the views back, but with 237 listings this would take me all friggin day!

Also, I find it most annoying because I am creating new listings at present, and I find the views counter really important to see how my new listings fall. If they are slow to take off with views I go back and edit. But I suppose my afternoon working on ebay is pointless now. 😞
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

same thing happening with me also
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

I contacted Ebay because my views are missing as well. They said they were aware of the issue and was working on getting it resolved. 

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

SWame here, Hope they get it fixed soon. Thanks for posting Ya'll

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

They must be working on it because it keeps changing - a while ago it was fixed -  I had the views and the watchers, and now it is back to no views, but the watchers are there.  It's alwasys something.  I'm just going to wait it out.  I doubt there is anything we can actually do if it is a bug or glitch they are working on 😞

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

Same here, Reloading sometimes shows views but some are crazy numbers. Ebay must be goofing with the website software again and have it messed up. See I am not the only one ...

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Yes! I've repeatedly tried to refresh it, but it is still missing some numbers, and sometimes trying to refresh it makes it worse!

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

Same here, was fine earlier this morning but now just shows --

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

me to

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

I too have been having this issue. It does not allow me to adjust my pricing accordingly or not at all. Missing page view counts affects my ability to run my business. This has been going on for over a month. When will it be fixed? Will the sellers be compensated for this lacking information?
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

A lot of us are having the same issues.  I was told 2 days to 2 months to fix.  Total **bleep**.

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

I have noticed that when the views show up, if you revise a listing, it will show up as a view.  Thought it was a fluke, so I revised 5 more listings lowering them by a penny each.  It always showed another view.  I doubt that was a coinidence.

Message 15 of 22
latest reply