cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is just a complaint post. Keep scrolling if you aren't in complaining mode.

So ebay is now preventing me from reading my own listings (descriptions).  It is hiding them from me because it thinks I am not human.  I am trying to clean up inventory - make sure I have the correct info in my descriptions, find inventory that ebay has deleted over the years, etc.  But captcha says I'm not human.  I do there stupid verification.  Get that little green check mark  BUT STILL CAN'T READ MY OWN DESCRIPTION THAT I WROTE!!!!!!!  

I just came here to vent because it is impossible to get anywhere with ebay.  No way to fix anything on this dumb platform.  

I am so frustrated!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: This is just a complaint post. Keep scrolling if you aren't in complaining mode.

still broken

Message 31 of 43
latest reply

Re: This is just a complaint post. Keep scrolling if you aren't in complaining mode.

just reported it a few minutes ago and the rep was surprised , then when i went back to help and contacts there was a big yellow banner... well they state there is a site wide issue , wonder what happens to the dings and returns , ad fees from buyers who cant read the listings and want a return  , will ebay pony up ... thats a joke of course ebay pony up LOL

Message 32 of 43
latest reply

Same issue using an Android phone

Message 33 of 43
latest reply

@jasoheat_0 wrote:

just reported it a few minutes ago and the rep was surprised , then when i went back to help and contacts there was a big yellow banner... well they state there is a site wide issue , wonder what happens to the dings and returns , ad fees from buyers who cant read the listings and want a return  , will ebay pony up ... thats a joke of course ebay pony up LOL

I think you misspelled "phony up".  We all know who will end up paying for this one way or the other, and it won't be the shareholders. 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 34 of 43
latest reply

@jasoheat_0   The captcha problem is being worked on and a small temporary setback. What kind of issues are you having doing a search, maybe we can help you ?

Message 35 of 43
latest reply

you are correct sir , pucker up everyone  

Message 36 of 43
latest reply

440f6424abbd5cda804df1cae81fbe0bf3d56e56_2_325x500.jpg

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 37 of 43
latest reply

It was doing that to me too...so I changed over to Firefox browser and it was fine, no are you human crap

Message 38 of 43
latest reply

I messed around trying to evade the ‘Prove are human and recognize a sports stadium’ with no results.  I changed my eBay password and am back working again.

Message 39 of 43
latest reply

Lol!!

Good one!

Message 40 of 43
latest reply

I knew it...bunch of chat bots.

All yall.

Message 41 of 43
latest reply

Same problem with me this morning.  Could not access my own description which has the item # that I use to locate an item I have just sold.   Simply would not accept my identification of STADIUMS.  Therefore NOT HUMAN.  Frustrated is an understatement!

Message 42 of 43
latest reply

Wait are we supposed to have sales here?  

Message 43 of 43
latest reply