cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoe size missing

This is the message when I try to list my item:  It looks like there's a problem with this listing. The item specific US Shoe Size (Women's) is missing. Add US Shoe Size (Women's) to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Shoe size missing

Having same problem - Can't enter my own size manually, and when I select the drop down womens size only, it seems to take, but can't list item without "The item specific US Shoe Size (Women's) is missing." error coming up.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@mari-yadir @drboggle @labs118  There is a system glitch. Ebay is aware of it and working on the problem. No ETA on the repair at this time.   

I was told this by ebay community staff yesterday evening.   

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I'm having a similar problem.  When viewed on Safari on Iphone, the shoe size is incorrect.  It is showing size 9, but the listing is for 12.  See the attached screen shots.  I believe this is caused by "selling similar" boots but different size.  I've had 1 return so far due to this.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@jue2278 The thread you are replying to is for different problem.  

I can only suggest you not use sell similar start your own listings from scratch and verify that the size is correct before the listing goes live.  

I find that the advanced listing tool on a pc is more reliable  

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/using-advanced-listing-form?id=4159&st=2&pos...

Good luck!  I am just a fellow ebay seller and can not access accounts.   

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!​​​​​​​
Message 7 of 7
latest reply