Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bulk Label generation errors out

On purchasing label through bulk label printer, receive following message:Bulk label printing error Sorry, something went wrong.Labels are billed and tracking is added to orders, but labels have to be reprinted individually. 6th day in a row, no solu...

Home page vanishes when trying list an item

I've tried multiple times to complete a listing. Every so often it gets completed, but more often, the listing vanishes and most of the content is not saved in the drafts portion. Once you try to do anyting, the "we've looked everywhere page" pops up...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay won't let me pay

I won a bid on a $13 item. Believe me, I have thirteen stupid dollars. But it wouldn't process any of my payment methods (I've tried 3 credit cards, 1 ATM card and Google Pay). I've made sure my numbers were all correct. I've made sure my addresses w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 4 helpful

Can not log in

I keep getting this message when I try to login We are experiencing technical problems while processing the verification challenge. Please try to reload the page, or contact us for technical issues on the links below. Unfortunately the link is not op...

Terrible Localization =(

I'm an expat living in the Czech Republic.All of my emails from eBay are in Czech and the UI often defaults to being in Czech. I can switch the UI back to Czech but many elements, particularly emails and notifications, are permanently in Czech. I ass...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors