cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub: We ran into a problem and couldn't save your changes. (Feb 7, 2024)

I keep running into this error when trying to use quick updates in Seller Hub (quantity, price, custom SKU). Primarily I am trying to update custom SKUs on variations.

! We ran into a problem and couldn't save your changes. Please try again

So far I've duplicated in 2 browsers on 2 accounts. Still running through troubleshooting to see if I can get it to work in other ways. Have not yet gone in to see if I can revise within the listing and save changes, but that's coming up on my list.

Are other sellers seeing the same problem today? @iamalwaysright ?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Update: Went in to revise the listing the long way and get this message:

Well, this is embarrassing.
We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.
Please try again later.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I am also unable to create a new listing using my listing software (GarageSale).  I am getting an error that says business policies are not available.  I mention this to say that it's not just you.  It appears that Ebay is having problems.  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Whether or not I can get to my feedback page or others feedback pages in the mobile app is Hit or Miss today. Sometimes the feedback tab is there and other times it's not.

Maybe eBay is doing some updating.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Was working in updating business shipping policies in listings.

Access to BP's flaking out.

Moving on to other work

Posting ID
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I was looking at someone's FB maybe an hour ago on the web @sapphire_studio and if I tried to switch tabs to see FB as seller / as buyer / left for others, the entire page would get dark (gray) and I'd have to refresh.

Something is definitely not working right with the site.

Not a big enough issue in eBay's eyes for them to post it here: https://www.ebay.com/sts

GLORIOUS!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

I was looking at someone's FB maybe an hour ago on the web @sapphire_studio and if I tried to switch tabs to see FB as seller / as buyer / left for others, the entire page would get dark (gray) and I'd have to refresh.

Something is definitely not working right with the site.

Not a big enough issue in eBay's eyes for them to post it here: https://www.ebay.com/sts

@wastingtime101 now I'm seeing it's updated to show disruptions to....buying....which is interesting considering everything I'm see in the community so far is about problems with seller hub pages, creating listings, purchasing labels...pretty much everything except buying. 😂

2024-02-07_15-58-32.jpg

2024-02-07_15-58-41.jpg

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I noticed eBay added this subtle yellow banner with tiny font to the bottom of the help pages, just above the contact options.

techissuebanner-2024feb.png

GLORIOUS!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I haven't tried doing that today until just now and it seems to work fine for me on 2 accounts. I updated custom SKU at the root level of the listing as well as the SKU on the variation level, and quantity in my variations. The long way, listing revision page, also works for me too.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply