cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR codes not working at UPS

using QR code option instead of printing label.

Ebay sends QR code to my email

I take QR code to UPS and it does not work

have to pay cash instead

this only started happening last week

last month no problems.....

have had 10 QR code failures in a row now

What is the problem?

Is ebay aware of this issue?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: QR codes not working at UPS

This is a known issue. Anybody affected should report it to CS. The more sellers reporting it, the higher priority the issue will get in the fix queue. Details can be found here with the help ticket number and info CS will need.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 11 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I have had this problem for several months.  They say there is a "bug" and they are working on. I check every few days and it still is not resolved. Very frustrating. The only way to find out if it has been resolved is to print another label only to find out it is invalid as well. I do not want to continue to pay out of pocket for shipping every time only to be waiting weeks to get reimbursed for  a failed label. Frustrating!

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Same experience. Very frustrating.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I have been using these for months now and now all of a sudden the same thing happened to me they aren’t working anymore. Yesterday one worked and the other didn’t.  So I have to go home and print out the actual label which works fine - very annoying!

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

This is at USPS for me!

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Just had 2 QR codes not work at USPS. Very frustrating! 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Yep, had a buyer trying to return an item and the PO couldn't print from the download.......they said there had been problems with Ebay QR codes for several days

tyler@ebay 

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I went Friday Saturday and today and still the QR codes are not working does anyone know when this will get fixed!?!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I just got off of the phone with eBay, same issue here.  I cannot afford to keep paying double postage. What to do?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

My issue is at the USPS

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

This is a known issue. Anybody affected should report it to CS. The more sellers reporting it, the higher priority the issue will get in the fix queue. Details can be found here with the help ticket number and info CS will need.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply