cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Not Found Something went wrong. We're sorry.

so what is this **bleep** now?? I did a search for an item and lot sof tiems say this and some don't. Then it shows them after 10 times of refreshing. Then gone again. eBay keeps going further and further downhill by the day.

Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

That's what I've been getting too...."Something went wrong. We're sorry..etc." It's caused me to lose out on some items I found that I wanted to bid on. I keep getting logged out too. I hope they get it fixed quickly. This is getting annoying. Let's see if they're "sorry" enough to get it fixed in a timely manner.
Message 76 of 82
latest reply

well I sold 2 items today one of which was sniped. I do not know if I got full value since a lot of people have not been able to use search at all,but I guess some days you eat the bear,and some days the bear eats you.I was able to search a little bit for stuff to buy.but what a pain. 100 % SNAFU for most of the last 24 hours.

Message 77 of 82
latest reply

I am SICK of the changes and "improvements".  They are not improvements, just hinderances.  Seller Hub forced down my throat, shipping labels interface changes, now the new activity page update that I don't want.  There was nothing wrong the way it was.  Now it takes longer to navigate to where I want to go, where in the past, it was VERY simple.  It only has crashed the website every time I try to open a new page!  **bleep**!! Stop messing with something that is NOT broken!!

Something went wrong. We're sorry.

If you want to start over, go to the homepage. If you're stuck, let us help you.

Message 78 of 82
latest reply

Feels good to vent, but I hate to tell you: no one at ebay is listening.

Message 79 of 82
latest reply

Still **bleep**
Message 80 of 82
latest reply

Same for me. I've been having the same issue since yesterday.

Message 81 of 82
latest reply

Same here. Big mess!

Message 82 of 82
latest reply