cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Not Found Something went wrong. We're sorry.

so what is this **bleep** now?? I did a search for an item and lot sof tiems say this and some don't. Then it shows them after 10 times of refreshing. Then gone again. eBay keeps going further and further downhill by the day.

Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

Same here. Problem started within the last 24 hours or so.

Firefox 56.0b9 (64-bit)

Yes it's out of date but worked fine for the last year or more until today.

Site is nearly unusable at this point.

If this is happening to you as well please post here so it gets attention quickly and fixed soon.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 82
latest reply

I use 43.0.4 for an old PC as well but mine also worked fine. Unless they are doing some type updates or trying to force new browser updates. Or as usual making eBay worse and less user-friendly by the day...
Message 3 of 82
latest reply

I also have a new PC as well with the latest browsers and got the same thing. I use my old one more though for older games as Windows 8 and up does not work well with old games and is absolute garbage. So I only use it for new games and when I have to. But this is clearly eBay not anyone's system as usual.
Message 4 of 82
latest reply

completely fubared on any browser any computer any OS

50/50 on myebay
100% chance on viewing any listing
80% chance when trying to do a search for anything

great job ebay. your hamsters died again...
Message 5 of 82
latest reply

Yeah, well I'm glad you guys are having probs! I was worried it was just me. 😉 03:42 SE US.
Message 6 of 82
latest reply

Makes it pretty hard to buy or sell anything.When you can't search at all.How about some sort of announcement ebay.It's been this way since about 11:00 east coast time for me.

Message 7 of 82
latest reply

Same here.. been happening for several hours. Two entirely different computers, two entirely different operating systems.

Remember the good old days when they actually gave a **bleep** about sellers and would beta test changes first?

Can't even enter tracking numbers properly.

Rediculous

Message 8 of 82
latest reply

Happening to me too on my new PC with Chrome.

It seems like it's thing after thing with ebay. I can't list, I can't search, I can't do anything. Their support is ridiculously hard to get in contact with and there's no communication between the site runners and the users.
Message 9 of 82
latest reply

Just logged on this morning; same issue, all internet platforms. I did have a windows 10 update, but all other websites I have visited have zero issues. Might have been an attack on their servers again, who knows. Last time I had this issue their site was down for almost 3 days, not a word was said, no refunds, I was out about $700+ in sales. 

Message 10 of 82
latest reply

I'm having same issue. Tried Mac and Windows 10 and both have same problem. What's going on? I can't search eBay without this "something went wrong" message coming up.
Message 11 of 82
latest reply

It's working again. All seems okay.
Message 12 of 82
latest reply

Well...... Once again Ebay is messing with its users.  "Something Went Wrong"  I'll say.  They just cant leave well enough alone.  I have been buying and selling on ebay for over 20yrs and this happens at least twice a year.  I get so  frustrated when I cant surf the categories or list things for sale because someone over there at ebay thinks they found a better way to display a page or something.  We use to get messages that alerted users to maintenace or updates to the system, now we just wake up to find the whole thing is in chaos.  There is No tech support.  Just leave things alone EBAY.......

SB

Message 13 of 82
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
LOL, I just tried to hit "help and contact" and it went to the "We're Sorry" message. YES you are, eBay!!! At least for today. B (
Message 14 of 82
latest reply

It seems there isn`t a day that goes past anymore without some type of glitch or un-announced change. In fact, it`s so frequent, no one can tell the difference between the two anymore. Some glitches are never addressed and they just keep making it worse.
"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 15 of 82
latest reply