cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Not Found Something went wrong. We're sorry.

so what is this **bleep** now?? I did a search for an item and lot sof tiems say this and some don't. Then it shows them after 10 times of refreshing. Then gone again. eBay keeps going further and further downhill by the day.

Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

Re: Page Not Found Something went wrong. We're sorry.

I've been getting a lot of that since last night. Pages usually load on the second try, but not always.

Message 61 of 82
latest reply

There's a part of me that hopes this persists for a month or two, so that people finally flee ebay like they have long said they wanted to. And given how inept ebay's coders are, and how corrupt upper management is, this scenario could actually play out.

Message 62 of 82
latest reply

If ebay would quit using third world computer techs maybe this would not happen.

how about get somebody that knows what they are doing

Message 63 of 82
latest reply

Not Firefox problem ebay an their third world techs

Message 64 of 82
latest reply

Insiders in the tech world will tell you that this sort of thing will only become more common, as companies go cheap, and as the talented, experienced employees retire.
Message 65 of 82
latest reply

we all know where their computers techs are from somewhere in a third world country

Message 66 of 82
latest reply

Something went wrong. We're sorry. If you want to start over, go to the homepage. If you're stuck, let us help you.

Message 67 of 82
latest reply

This has been occuring off and on now for 2 days. 

Message 68 of 82
latest reply

It is impossible to report something  went wrong. I can not read any descriprions or bid. This is causing people to lose a bid. Ebay seems hard to navigate at times. No easy solution for reporting a website problem. Live chat would be wonderful!

Tx Starlight
Message 69 of 82
latest reply

I agree, & it caused me to lose a bid, by not being able to get in.
Tx Starlight
Message 70 of 82
latest reply

Has ebay announced any site issues?  

Message 71 of 82
latest reply

I'm guessing you've been around here a long time, long enough to remember when ebay made technical announcements to explain the glitches. Now the glitches are so frequent, they probably couldn't keep up even if they wanted to.

Message 72 of 82
latest reply

I 've been getting this error message for the past two days. It has been inposiable to do anything on ebay. Anyone know how to fix this? , I can't buy or even look at anything on ebay without getting "Something went wrong We're sorry" every time I use ebay.

Message 73 of 82
latest reply

... It only took me 30 minutes to list an item from Sell Similar compared to a usual 3 -4 minute listing. Just another eBay IT staff "Update" that doesn't work. The IT staff should be "FIRED" en-mass.  Every time eBay attempts to help Sellers, it only makes things worse.  eBAY.... GET RID OF YOUR IT UNIT TO MAKE THINGS START WORKING PROPERLY!!!!!!!

Message 74 of 82
latest reply

Same with me.  Started last night.

Message 75 of 82
latest reply