cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overnight my seller level dropped for tracking not uploaded

Woke up to my forecast seller level to drop due to 10 items not having any tracking # uploaded. This is a source of pride for me and each and every item I sell is shipped within 24hrs and tracking is ALWAYS uploaded and I go back and verify it. They listed 10 items and each and every one of them is you click onto the shipping details shows the tracking # and delivery. Has anyone else experienced this and/or have any suggestions to fix this with ebay. An obvious error on their part. Please help! Thank you!

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Overnight my seller level dropped for tracking not uploaded

Anonymous
Not applicable

IF ebay wants to take until Tuesday to fix an issue they caused then they need to refund the monthly store costs due to breach of contract.    When they give you shipping defects you appear lower in the search results and you will not sell as much until they fix it.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

tyler@ebay

brian@ebay

brittanie@ebay

Yes, @dhbookds is absolutely correct.  This must be reversed before June 20th or we will lose correct standing, and for those top rated plus, also their 10% discount on FVF.  Please address asap.  Once our metrics go down, I believe our items are not found as easily in searches either, thus reducing potential sales due to eBay's glitch.  

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

If anyone gets their metric corrected can you please let me/group know. Still haven't had success with customer service. Thank you! 

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

If you click the little arrow next to Seller Level on your dashboard it takes you to the screen to view your seller level and shows all the %, ratings, etc.

A message now appears at the top in red text that says:

"A technical issue is causing your projected seller level and metrics to display incorrectly in multiple regions. We're aware of this issue and are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Shawn

Manshawnsshop

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Yes, this really needs to be fixed before the 20th - I called again yesterday and was told there is no ETA?

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Mine now has been corrected. I hope all of yours has been as well! Thank you for all the information and help! Glad of community forums like this! : )

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

brittanie@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hey everyone - This issue has been resolved and you can find more information in our announcement here. Thank you for your patience while this is was fixed. 

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 22 of 22
latest reply