cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listings are not showing up on my Ebay store

After so many years of being on EBay, I feel frustrated and desperate!!!

I have had a successful Store for six years now.

Last week, my Store "vanished"!

I have 981 Active Listings that are NOT showing to the public. I have called EBay 7 times, asked to talk to different people in a very polite but assertive way, left and right...to no avail, because it seems I am falling through the cracks and my voice is just not being heard.

I have many of my loyal Customers texting me, calling me and contacting me through FB to know why my products are not showing and they think I went "out of business"! It took me 6 years to slowly but surely, built myself a business that is collapsing by the day.

They tell me that while updating "changes" on EBay, a bug has caused this problem on some Sellers Stores. To be patient...Well, patience is running out here because my Store is non-existing and no one seems to be working on solving  my problem at all!

If this problem subsides, I will end up shutting down my Store. I have no other alternative because this "ghost" technical team does not seem to have any direct contact with the people I talk to. HHHHHEEELLLPPP in NOT on the way here!!!! Frustrated Gabby Lewis, Owner of Organic Queen Store

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: My listings are not showing up on my Ebay store

@organicqueen 

Not sure if you made any changes or if things just took a while to update, but suddenly I'm seeing over 300 items in your store and over 200 listings of your "items for sale". Hopefully all your items will appear and stick around.

Good luck!

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Thank you!!! You have been so kind to me through this ordeal! This morning I woke up early because I had not been sleeping much the last 2 weeks. My listings were back up, thank you Lord!!! I went from feeling "in shambles"' to "happy-go-lucky" me again! The reason I had 3 sales, is because people had items already "saved" in their shopping carts. But, my listings where NOT showing anywhere else. Unacceptable for a large Company like Ebay to take so many days in fixing this problem and leaving a Seller without a Store. Their Tech. Support team needs improvement!

I have written everywhere when the frustration of seeing no one was helping. Consumer Affairs, the BBB...I was getting ready to send a letter to Ebay Corporation in CA.

They need to get a grip on the Technical Support Group here. I have read countless Sellers complaining about sudden  "glitches" and bugs on their pages. It seems the Tech. Support people just maybe do not communicate between each other or leave "loose ends" that cause havoc for us!

I had my Store "restricted" 2 times in the last months because of Ebay's "glitches" with posting "duplicate listings".

You have been very kind and comforting through all this. THANK YOU again!!! Gabby

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Good morning, I clicked on your ID and then on see your listings and I get 1,718 listings to look at.

This is at 7:50 AM Monday morning.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply