cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My gallery pictures are not showing in my new and relisted listing today! HELP!

Listed some new items this morning and relisted afew others.  When I checked my listings there were no gallery pictures.  Any help would really be appreciated!!

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: My gallery pictures are not showing in my new and relisted listing today! HELP!

Same problem here -- started on the 24th - I've tried all the known fixes - nothing works - eBay opened a "ticket" for IT to investigate the issue, but no resolution yet.  I just gave up and removed all the listings with no thumbnail - jeez, frustrating!

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

Re: My gallery pictures are not showing in my new and relisted listing today! HELP!

Thank you for your solution. Are you still using Auctiva or listing directly.

Message 32 of 37
latest reply

Do you have your phots somewhere other than Auctiva.  All my photos are uploaded to Auctiva only.  Don’t know how to get to auctiva photos when revising a listing.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Message 33 of 37
latest reply

Thank you for reporting this, we are escalating to the right teams and will come back if we have any updates to share. Understand how important images are and will emphasize how this needs to be fixed and quickly.

Thanks

Rebecca,
Director of eBay Community
Message 34 of 37
latest reply

This is NOT an Auctiva issue!  Try entering a new listing using the eBay system AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS!

Further, I spoke with another seller who posts thousands of listings using Vendio AND THEY HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

3 days and NO FIX.

eBay: FIX YOUR SITE and STOP BLAMING 3rd PARTIES!!!

Message 35 of 37
latest reply

Indeed, my picture were not hosted on Auctiva but on the Shopify CDN and I had similar issues.

In order to fix it I had to manually add the main pictures in the Ebay listing.

Message 36 of 37
latest reply

According to an equivalent Auctiva discussion the issue is now solved by Ebay, some users confirmed. But unclear whether existing listing will still be updated by Ebay, mine have not.

https://community.auctiva.com/topic/gallery-picture-not-posting?reply=13708675824819689#137086758248...

Message 37 of 37
latest reply