cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My gallery pictures are not showing in my new and relisted listing today! HELP!

Listed some new items this morning and relisted afew others.  When I checked my listings there were no gallery pictures.  Any help would really be appreciated!!

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: My gallery pictures are not showing in my new and relisted listing today! HELP!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can also confirm the issue you are referring to. However, there is a similar issue affecting multi-variation listings and dropping sales.

Your listings' main images is what get buyers to click on your listing in the 1st place, around 8 weeks ago eBay started to display the images of your listing's variations in search instead of the main image (This was supposedly fixed on 01.07.2020). The problem wasn't actually fixed, it just took a different form and here is how:

1. Main image of multi-variation listing now shows up in search 

2. Buyer clicks on multi-variation listing --> eBay will automatically pick up a variation and show its picture instead of allowing the buyer to see the main images of the listing first 

This behavior has caused massive drop in conversion rates (20-40%). This needs to get fixed ASAP and the only way to get it fixed is by making eBay aware of the issue.

I recorded this faulty behavior:

https://streamable.com/iyvw6q

Btw, the app is loading pictures very slowly nowadays and that is putting a lot of buyers off!! 

Message 16 of 37
latest reply

Re: My gallery pictures are not showing in my new and relisted listing today! HELP!

Same problems here! I too have not yet enlisted to the new ebay system of scamming even more money out of us for a service they are not providing...I wouldn't be surprised if the two were linked...:-/

Message 17 of 37
latest reply

Me as well, began yesterday 7/24/20 and continues today... 

***People, I don't suggest removing the ad and relisting as it will add to your free 50 ads/month*** just sayin

I truly hope ebay gets this resolved asap...truly frustrating, happy selling to all ❤️

Message 18 of 37
latest reply

oh its about the format of the picture... let's use .jpg or .png ... other formates ebay system may not be shown.... 

Happy every day
Message 19 of 37
latest reply

Same here, thousands of new listings without gallery image...

Message 20 of 37
latest reply

Same here

Message 21 of 37
latest reply

I've had the same issue for a couple of days.  I use Auctiva and thought it was coming from that end, but it is eBay.  It's a joke trying to call them these days, and many of us are trying to put bread on the table with our sales.  What a mess!  

Message 22 of 37
latest reply

Auctiva also..... so don't know where the problem is!

Message 23 of 37
latest reply

Same here. It seems to happen only for listing whose picture is hosted on Ebay directly (in my case another platform). It looks like the process of copying image from the external CDN to Ebay is not working. 

Message 24 of 37
latest reply

where are ebay reps ???

what is going on ???? two days cant list anything!!???!!

Message 25 of 37
latest reply

yep most seems to be listing with Auctiva ............ some International......Hong Kong/UK

But some earlier posters seem to have the pictures back.......

Message 26 of 37
latest reply

Auctiva here as well..same issue this weekend.

Message 27 of 37
latest reply

day 3

Message 28 of 37
latest reply

I'm having the same problem since 7/25. Listing via Auctiva. But, they're not the problem. The way that I'm working around it is to wait until the listing is posted, then revise the listing by deleting the photos, then upload the same photos and do the update. The gallery photo then shows up. It's time consuming and it has to be done before anybody bids on the item. I left one item without fixing the Gallery photo to see if it might resolve itself. So far, it hasn't.

Message 29 of 37
latest reply

Yes, exactly, that's what I've been doing too, the manual revisions one-by-one. What a waste of time.

WHERE IS THE TECH TEAM??? ----  ANY UPDATES???

Can anyone from eBay even be bothered to reply?

Why do we have a technical issues board is it is never visited by the tech team? 

We are all alone as usual.

Message 30 of 37
latest reply