cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My collection problem

I am unable to add my current auction to my collection. I only have 56 items and I have removed several items thinking it was a space issue. I tried saving a different auction and it went in just fine. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My collection problem

I am still looking for an answer on this.  Everyone who reads this, please call eBay and ask for "My Collections" to be fully restored to functionality. 

I am a seller and was relying on "My Collections" to be able to group various types of product.  I am not large scale and will probably never have an eBay store.  So this WAS a well-functioning feature and now being destroyed as aspects of it stop working.  "Add to my Collections" now spins endlessly so it appears I can't add new items to existing Collections; I am unable to edit my existing Collections to remove sold items; and only 3 of my 4 Collections shows up.

So you see, eBay it's BOTH sellers and buyers who want to use Collections.  The explanation I was given, that the new watch list, with tabs, would replace Collections is NOT satisfactory.  Certainly it does nothing for sellers.  But even for a buyer, eBay's categories may NOT be the collections that someone wants to have - eBay's tabs may not match the way the buyers' minds work!

EBAY, PLEASE BRING BACK "MY COLLECTIONS" TO FULL FUNCTIONALITY!!!!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply