cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ebay page no longer accessible

I am no longer able to log into My Ebay from any web browser at the current moment.

On the browsers where I am logged into Ebay, I cannot enter the My Ebay screen and access any information, it just brings up a page  notifying me that "this service is unavailable"

Unable to print shipping labels for our customers!!!

Another broken part of Ebay's website.

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: My Ebay page no longer accessible

Mine too.  I got all my work done but this has to be a dissaster on a Monday.

Message 16 of 39
latest reply

eBay isn't working. It is out all over the country. So there is some comfort in knowing it isn't you, but little comfort in knowing how long it will take to get fixed since eBay was denying anything was wrong to start. Hopefully, they are now working on the problem.

Message 17 of 39
latest reply

me too...first the went back to old style then cut-off, my e-bay doesn't work.

Message 18 of 39
latest reply

Seriously eBay? Now I have to spend time with my wife and kids, lol, how dare you!

Message 19 of 39
latest reply

Well, we ain`t holding our breath on this one. What we will be demanding, is a REFUND for all the wasted time and effort eBay has caused yet again. For a full 6 hours CS kept saying there was nothing wrong. LIARS! They have known about this problem since mid afternoon. 

Message 20 of 39
latest reply

Probably wouldn't be so bad if they didn't ding me for not being able to enter tracking numbers for shipments that are due to go out today....

Message 21 of 39
latest reply

Same here, slowing down progress!

Message 22 of 39
latest reply

Thank you For the Laugh!
Message 23 of 39
latest reply

Thanks for your reply, but even though ebay/sts says everything is now working fine,
I still cannot access My Ebay or Seller Hub.
Thanks,
Message 24 of 39
latest reply

Well?
Message 25 of 39
latest reply

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:
  • Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.
  • Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark.
  • Enter keywords in the Search box and click the Search button. Or, browse through the many categories available at eBay.
  • If you are searching for a Help page, click the Back button on your web browser and select another Help page link or try entering different keyword combinations to find appropriate help topics.

Apparently, ebay.co.uk does not exist anymore!

Message 26 of 39
latest reply

http://www.ebay.com/sts shows everything is perfect so.....

Message 27 of 39
latest reply

Same here, have not been able to open my seller page since lunchtime. Need to relist items and upload tracking. Not cool.

Message 28 of 39
latest reply

I just got off of the phone with Ebay and they are working on it. If you are unable to access your My Ebay Overview to reach Seller  Hub,  click the "Sell" link at the top of the page and then the "listings"  link.  I was able to reach Seller Hub that way instead of going through the My Ebay link.  The Overview links are not working.

Message 29 of 39
latest reply

Thanks for the help...it worked for me! You are truly a gem.
Message 30 of 39
latest reply