cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ebay page no longer accessible

I am no longer able to log into My Ebay from any web browser at the current moment.

On the browsers where I am logged into Ebay, I cannot enter the My Ebay screen and access any information, it just brings up a page  notifying me that "this service is unavailable"

Unable to print shipping labels for our customers!!!

Another broken part of Ebay's website.

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

They must be having technical difficulties; unable to load my selling page.  Can see messages, purchases, etc. but not active listings.

Message 31 of 39
latest reply

Same here. Also what is scary is the site information up in the address bar says ebay it is not secure or not encrypted. I am currently logged in from earlier today and I am not sure if I should sign out or not. If I do sign out I don't think I will be signing back in until I know everything is back to normal.

Message 32 of 39
latest reply

Glad I was able to help! 🙂
Message 33 of 39
latest reply

Thank you soooo much!!!

Message 34 of 39
latest reply

@surplus-semiswrote:

Thank you soooo much!!!

You're welcome.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 35 of 39
latest reply

Hi everyone, 

All issues should now be resolved. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 36 of 39
latest reply

Well guess what, it isn't! ebay haven't a clue what they are doing.

Message 37 of 39
latest reply

I thought it was just me. Nothing seems to be working now, and it has been spotty for days now!

Message 38 of 39
latest reply

I am still operating off the old seller  format. I can access the seller hub via the subscriptions, but it does not stay. I kicked in and out every time I use any other link. 

Summer sails for you like a Midsummer Night's Dream!
Message 39 of 39
latest reply