cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many Item Specifics Missing

I have discovered that many of the important item specifics are missing suddenly from our Listing Templates that we have used for years. When I go to add them in manually the original will finally pop up and offer me the drop down list to choose from. This is very frustrating and has been happening for two days now.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

A lot of my items specifics and pictures come up missing. Called it in 2 weeks ago but nothing was fixed. Called it in again and was told the case was closed because they did not see an issue with my account. Huh? So she put in another ticket. After doing this 22 years I finally realize it's pointless these days to worry about the issues, been calling in issues with the website for the last 2 years and those problems still happen to this day.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I reported it over 2 years ago. Item specs seem to just drop and disappear randomly. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Well that sucks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I am having the same issue.  When I go to list an item the item specifics are not coming up to choose from and it is causing me to loose sales.  I don't know how to fix this.  It started about a week ago.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply