cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems with their Messages page? Unable to open any messages.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with their Message page.  The entire set up of the page is strange and I am unable to open individual messages. The only way I can read a question sent to me by a member is to start on my private email account and click on the Respond button.  Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Sarah

Message 1 of 118
latest reply
117 REPLIES 117

Re: Is anyone else having problems with their Messages page? Unable to open any messages.

I havnt been able to open any messages withgought a sruggle all weekend, So somethings upSmiley Mad?

Message 106 of 118
latest reply

Re: Is anyone else having problems with their Messages page? Unable to open any messages.

Ebay messages not working for at least three days. If I click on the new messages prompt (the number in brackets,) all that happens is that a new page tries to load for a few moments, and then I get a timed out message.

Also, I cannot open messages to send Ebay a message to tell them about it!

This problem is present on Firefox and Chrome, so my money is on Ebay being at fault, not a localised glitch on my pc.

Message 107 of 118
latest reply

Well,

So far I have not been able to communicate with any seller because the message page won't load.

**bleep** is wrong with ebay???   Time to go back to craigslist I guess..

Message 108 of 118
latest reply

This is costing me money now. I've TRIED to contact a seller who sent me something with missing parts, and it's been tough to just have THAT person's messages and mine to them show, now the "Request a Return" button gives me a technical error message. This isn't just annoying, but it's made my eBay Money Back Guarantee run out! I should just start shopping elsewhere online from now on.
Message 109 of 118
latest reply

Ebay messages is messing up for us also. We have to try to open about 5 times till it opens up. 

Message 110 of 118
latest reply

Ditto here (South Africa), you go to message to contact/query  supplier and it return

"Something went wrong. We're sorry."

Message 111 of 118
latest reply

@elden68 wrote:

I can't access my messages through Ebay at the moment either.

Rahima I can not access my email

Message 112 of 118
latest reply

I have bought one 9"tab last week and for nonsatisfactor quality want to return and asked for return slip but no respond for 4 times. Sad!
Message 113 of 118
latest reply

I am unable to open/read my messages as well.

Message 114 of 118
latest reply

My messages worked fine this morning - but NOT NOW.  they are down for now and no info from eBay as to what is up thus far.

Message 115 of 118
latest reply

Oddly enough, as soon as I posted both my Mozzilla and my explorer browsers worked on messages. - I've had problems with "chrome" and ebay conflicts in the past so I can not attest to its interation with this issue.

Message 116 of 118
latest reply

Thank you so much, for reminding me of this solution.
I had completely forgotten to try this.
I allowed pop ups for Ebay.com
Now it works just fine.
Message 117 of 118
latest reply

I can open my messages, but it can't answer a question from a customer.  Never loads all the way.  I have been trying daily.  Still the same.  I have been on right now for over 40 minutes.  It just sets there.

Message 118 of 118
latest reply