cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems with their Messages page? Unable to open any messages.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with their Message page.  The entire set up of the page is strange and I am unable to open individual messages. The only way I can read a question sent to me by a member is to start on my private email account and click on the Respond button.  Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Sarah

Message 1 of 118
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is anyone else having problems with their Messages page? Unable to open any messages.

I can't open my messages either so you are not on your own 🙂 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 118
latest reply
117 REPLIES 117

I can't open my messages either so you are not on your own 🙂 

Message 2 of 118
latest reply

I can't access my messages through Ebay at the moment either.

Message 3 of 118
latest reply

Yes, messaging system is down!!!!

Message 4 of 118
latest reply

Yeah.. Same here. I can't even get into messages page at all. Has been awhile now.. I hope they fix it.

Message 5 of 118
latest reply

I tried yesterday 22nd and I have tried again today 23rd but still no luck I wonder how long this is going to go on for not good enough as it is an important part of ebay to answer members questions

Message 6 of 118
latest reply

Same here. I get a blank page with a server error message. I've just gone through cleaning out my browser and all kinds of trouble-shooting and it still doesn't work. Obviously an ebay issue and not my router or laptop. Wish I'd seen this page, would have save me ages fiddling with firewall and other settings. Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 118
latest reply

Hi. Yes I'm having issues too. Tried using both Firefox and IE, and both show a server down message as soon as I try opening the message pages. All other pages in Ebay work fine though.

Message 8 of 118
latest reply

Yes I keep getting "The connection was reset" over and over and it has come when I have a problem with a seller.

Message 9 of 118
latest reply

Thank you for taking the time to let me know that I'm not the only one experiencing this! Sarah
Message 10 of 118
latest reply

OMG it's over a week now. The screen is 'too big' and the my ebay link in the upper left hand corner is all balled up with the other words!!!!!

Message 11 of 118
latest reply

messaging has been screwed for more than 48 hours

you would have to assume that ebay could not care less, or it would have been attended to

Message 12 of 118
latest reply

YES!! Same exact thing,here! Went to reply to a seller&it was like I had'nt even clicked the message,just nothing. Tried several other random messages,same thing. And I am not sure I'm getting all my messages,either. Ebay&it's constant glitches...\:
Message 13 of 118
latest reply

Why does it say 'solved go to solution' in this topic? There is no solution, it's still not working.

Message 14 of 118
latest reply

IT IS STILL MESSING UP

..AND NOW ITS COSTING ME MONEY

.....NOT HAPPY

Message 15 of 118
latest reply