cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems with their Messages page? Unable to open any messages.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with their Message page.  The entire set up of the page is strange and I am unable to open individual messages. The only way I can read a question sent to me by a member is to start on my private email account and click on the Respond button.  Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Sarah

Message 1 of 118
latest reply
117 REPLIES 117

Is anyone else having problems with their Messages page? Unable to open any messages.

yes i posted messasge asking the same and not working again today

Message 91 of 118
latest reply

Messages are working intermittantly

Refunds are not working at all except directly via Paypal

File Exchange has not worked properly for at least 6 days.

Whole seller site features have been deadly slow for at least 4 days.

Ebay support tell me its because of recent requirement for EANs on listings so lots of sellers reloading inventory via File Exhange who have never used it before and its overloading their servers. Looks to me like they dont have sufficient bandwidth either as they are blaming BT too according to http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/ebay

Message 92 of 118
latest reply

same here usa     http://downdetector.com/status/ebay saying problems at ebay

Message 93 of 118
latest reply

Ebay messages only working sporadically - usually not at all - for 3 days (26 - 28 Feb.).

Message 94 of 118
latest reply

Same with me. I get a message page that has all the info & there is a little blue rectangle shadded area & if I click on it my unread messages come up & I can open them.

Message 95 of 118
latest reply

The blue box is just under & to the right of inbox all messages. Hope it helps.
Message 96 of 118
latest reply

I was tearing my hair out since Thursday because, could not read messages or print invoices and even the pages loaded so slowly that I thought my computer was on the blink! I have cleared out all my files from the main drive because I felt it was my Windows 10 installation and wanted to renew the installation. But the thought of backing up mail messages has been keeping me put off until I saw the messages on the forum.

Come on eBay, sort yourselves out and create a space which is trouble free for all users. Its not as if you are struggling (like some of us sellers),; You have plenty of income streams out of us gullible mites!

Message 97 of 118
latest reply

Bloody EANs! What utter tosh!
Message 98 of 118
latest reply

Yes having the same problems wen are they going to sort it out

Message 99 of 118
latest reply

I am having a problem with accessing my messages too, and I'm in Australia, very frustrating. I am at least able to respond via the ebay ipad app, just having a lot of trouble with timing out when using my PC. You can't do everything on the app though, so it's still not ideal.

Message 100 of 118
latest reply

Can't get to mine, except through Thunderbird. It's becoming a serious nuisance but I'm glad it's not just me 🙂

Message 101 of 118
latest reply

There's always Gumtree...

Message 102 of 118
latest reply

Yes I am, frustrating and the usual service levels I have come to expect from eBay... **bleep**!

Message 103 of 118
latest reply

I am having the same messaging problems, and I don't have an ipod or anything else except my computer.  It is very upsetting when ebay haven't even put out any kind of response.  I have several buyers who are waiting for replies to their messages and I can't even let them know.  Will they think I am ignoring them. Does this mean I will get a low rating on 'communication' when I normally reply immediately.  Come on Ebay - give us some information.

Message 104 of 118
latest reply

Its seems worse than just down.

my virus checker here at work has prevented every email message duer to it containing a trojan virus!!

Message 105 of 118
latest reply