cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery Images Disappeared / Can't Save Edits to Listing

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but I'm finding some of my listings have missing Gallery Images. The images were correct sizes, and some of the listings have been active for over a year with 50+ purchases.  I called CS, and they said there is no report of any similar issue, created an Open Technical Issue stating I will receive a response in 48 hours.  It has now been a week with no response.

Example can be found in listing # 371846837011.  I actually have 3 images uploaded in this listing, of which zero are displaying.

I have cleared cookies/cache, and viewed the listing in multiple browsers as well as the mobile app, but the problem persists.

I tried deleting the images, and uploading them again, but the image still remains absent (just shows the greyed polaroid pic).  I have also tried to upload an unrelated image from a listing that actively shows the Gallery image, yet it still remains blank after saving.

I truly don't want to close these listings (so far I've found a dozen), because many have "watches" by potential buyers.  But out of my 1,000+ listings, I'm not confident there aren't more listings with the same problem, which can lead to lost sales.

As a final issue, I discovered that any edits of these listings do not save.  If I edit any part, whether Item Specifics or the Description, and select "Save", it remains as it was before the edit.  Very odd!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Gallery Images Disappeared / Can't Save Edits to Listing

I'm having the same problems. I called ebay, and they said it might be up to 3 months before fixed.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Gallery Images Disappeared / Can't Save Edits to Listing

OMG...3 months?  😞

Message 3 of 3
latest reply