cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay site does not show the number of views on my listings. Showing up as zero

The number of views on my listings are showing up as zero.  Once in a while they come back for a short time and then disappear.  Very frustrating! Anyone else having this issue?  Is there a way to fix it?

Message 1 of 110
latest reply
109 REPLIES 109

Re: Ebay site does not show the number of views on my listings. Showing up as zero

I’m a very small seller but enjoy what I do. Feeling like EBay wants to get rid of me. Sad
“Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside of it, ‘ Italy.’”
-Robert Browning
Message 76 of 110
latest reply

Re: Ebay site does not show the number of views on my listings. Showing up as zero

I'm having the same problem, i'm just fed up and frustrated at this point relly disappointed with ebay.

Message 77 of 110
latest reply

Same here.  My views have been dashes for weeks.  This is a problem that I noticed off and on for months now but in the last two or three weeks it has been the worst I have ever seen it.

Message 78 of 110
latest reply

Same problem.  No views and no sales.  What is going on????

Message 79 of 110
latest reply

Yes I agree as Ebay is providing a service for a fee and they are not living up to that service and it seems a crapshoot to try to sell lately.  Its a time when they have enormous competion in the new upcoming selling  avenues and choices out there such as Facebook Marketplace etc.  With all the pending sales tax changes many will jump ship  -so Ebay should be stepping up  right now! Last thing they should be doing is trying to add more fees for more exposure sales.  Ebay will regret letting their loyal sellers down and leaving them no choice to look elsewhere for resale customers.  

I ve had the same issue with dashes or "0" for about a month now.  For the size of Ebay and the volume of traffic that I assume should be there, its unbelivable when your items are dirt cheap and no views.  Algorythims shouldnt be that detrimental.  

Message 80 of 110
latest reply

In reply to just4az

same here show 2 watchers "O" views ? how is that right?
Message 81 of 110
latest reply

Same situation for me as well going on 2 weeks... Fees should be adjusted... lack ot response from ebay is also a problem.

Message 82 of 110
latest reply

Same here... long time now going on 10 days on my site.. bad platform problem
adjust our fess Ebay..
Message 83 of 110
latest reply

I called eBay about this issue today. The CSR told me eBay is working diligently to correct this issue. He added my name to the list of names already on the help ticket.

He mentioned that by refreshing the page multiple times, the view count may show up. This did not work for me.

This has been an issue for a couple weeks now. Hopefully eBay can fix soon.
Message 84 of 110
latest reply

Another example of eBay's incompetence or greed?

Message 85 of 110
latest reply

How can I have a bid on an item but my views show up as zero?  I didn't know I could bid on something without viewing it.....

Message 86 of 110
latest reply

You can go through "Create a promotion" to see your view count.
4 clicks from your Manage Promotions page.
Click create a promotion
Click order discount
Click select items
Click select items
So far the easiest work around I've found.

Message 87 of 110
latest reply

More like weeks! And I'm tired of it!
Message 88 of 110
latest reply

I have been having the same problem for weeks now. I can't see the views or watchers on all or some of my listings. It keeps changing. Mostly there is just a line! I keep complaining. Nothing has been fixed yet. This is ridiculous. I can't judge anything if there is no information. I don't know how long this will go on for?

Message 89 of 110
latest reply

This workaround doesn't work. Not really anyway. I tried it and I still show zero views for listings that have watchers. And no views for a couple dozen items that have been up for days. Now oddly enough there are 2 listings that show 1 and 2 views that were listed a few days ago. My guess is the very few seconds when you occasionally refresh your page and views appear....if someone happens to view your item during those few seconds then the view is recorded otherwise...nothing. Besides, since this started I recorded the number of views a couple weeks ago for popular items of mine, one had 1,345 views (2 weeks ago) and when I just looked at it in my promotions page guess how many views... 1,345 lol. This glitch simply does not record views at all so I doubt there is a workaround. We will all be at the mercy of the incompetent IT department for god knows how long. I recommend that everyone start using other platforms for selling items.
Message 90 of 110
latest reply