cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to "Summary page"

Hi,  When I click on "Summary" from the drop down from "MyEbay" at the top right of the page it now brings me to my watch list??  Ok I understand you want me to buy more,  but I need to be able to work my sales so I have the money to buy more.  When I click on summary Iwant it to bring me to my selling summary NOT my watch list. 

Rhonda and Bob-- Usually Bob posting
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: Change to "Summary page"

No - you can not change it. Stinks!

Message 46 of 65
latest reply

ebay.com is the issue try one of the other ebay sites (like uk or ca or au) they might be still showing up the old way (and as for ebay saying they cant change it back...they should just talk to those site too--they still have the code since its still the old way on some of those!....its more like the WONT change it back because that would admit that their new one is a ........you get the idea here).

Message 47 of 65
latest reply

The site just seems to get progressively worse, with useful information replaced by redundant and useless space-wasting features.  The summary page no longer works properly and needs frequent refreshing.  Some text isn't even grammatical (e.g. "Ask a Question to Other eBay Members"), so maybe, as was suggested by another contributor to this thread, eBay has been taken over by aliens.    

Message 48 of 65
latest reply

I agree, it does seem like they have been taken over by aliens, but i have another scenerio.    Perhaps someone from another auction site infiltrated eBay and is now sabotaging their site by making these totally unnecessary idiotic changes.....ok maybe not, just a thought.

The real scenerio is, there are too many people working within eBay who are trying to JUSTIFY THEIR PAYCHECKS by constantly making changes.   Good or bad, that's the only way they can keep their job.

The problem is, eBay doesn't monitor these people close enough and they can get away with their idiotic changes.

Everyone should use the "Tell Us What You Think" portion of the summary page and tell them what you think about the mess they created.

The old saying "The Wheel That Squeaks The Loudest Gets The Grease"  is true and if enough eBay users complain maybe they will change it back.    If no one complains they may think we all like it..      

I for one HATE IT and i have been doing plenty of complaining, but i need help from everyone else.

Message 49 of 65
latest reply

Robot Frustrated

These new changes to the Summary and selling pages are awful! I was comepletely lost for hours trying to figure out where everything went, and I don't need to see all the graphs and charts of my selling and buying right when I log in! The person who did this should be fired! Bring back the old pages they were easier to use and made more sense, and put the graph and charts on a seperate page away from the main summary and selling pages!

Message 50 of 65
latest reply

All the recent changes to the site make ebay feel like a start up with bad programmers instead of the mature platform it should be by now. The summary page is absolutely ridiculous. It now takes longer to load, longer to find what your looking for, sometimes the little floating menu at the top appears but takes forever for the selling item to show up. It now takes 10 times longer to get where you want to go every time you go to your summary. Worst of all when you go to an item and come back it no longer goes to section of the page you were at, it either takes you back to the top or to a different section. One of the largest commerce sites on the planet and they can't even comprehend basic design principles? wth. Another example is the community page. The pintrest look works on pintrest because your looking at pictures of things. IT DOESNT WORK WITH TEXT!! It's borderline un readable. Maybe that was the plan. "Let's make the boards unreadable so no one can find a placed to complain about our new coding" "What do they know anyway? They arent hip creative types like us"

Message 51 of 65
latest reply

Just wondering if you really think eBay reads these 'Tell us what you think' messages?

I can't imagine them actually paying someone to do that when their overall customer service is such a joke.
Message 52 of 65
latest reply

I agree with all you have said. I NEVER use the "My Ebay" link anymore and rarely use the "Summary" link. I have made my own links to My eBay Selling and Sold pages. They, at least, load quickly but it sure is a pain. The old "Summary" page worked just fine!
Message 53 of 65
latest reply

Yeah,I bid on a transmission yesterday,ansd was "Told" i was the highest bidder. The tranny sold for $10 less than I bid!! Now this re-directing **bleep**! Goodbye E-Bay,Hello Craigslist!!

Message 54 of 65
latest reply

What have these clowns done now?

If it aint broke --- don't fix it !!!

I'm working here "Downunder" for another couple of years and now I can only access the AU eBay site.

Most of what I buy is from "Home" and quite a lot of it is delivered "Home to good ol' MO", Especially since the introduction of the new shipping system using multiple carriers. (something goes wrong and they all blame each other). OK so I now know that any problem is 95% likely to be AU Post.

Biggest problem:  Many sellers back home are not able to be seen on the AU site. Try buying parts for an old Harley in AU --- near impossible.

EBay you have really messed up things for the BUYERS this time.

Message 55 of 65
latest reply

An odd thing I noticed that seems to be dependant on which browser you are using is when viewing the Summary page and then scrolling down to where the "acttive selling" section is. Firefox which I used to use exclusively at home has no problems loading the entire page, but Internet explorer and Chrome you have to wait a little while for that section to load. WHAT? I noticed this when using a different computer at work that just had internet explorer. I thought it was just that computer's particular settings and connection to the network/internet. Then when I downloaded Chrome at home I noticed it does the same thing. It only seems to be Chrome and Internet Explorer that does this. Firefox there is no issue. It drives me crazy. Depending on internet connections and indidivual computers this wait can be anything from a few seconds and not much of an issue to waiting and waiting.
~
CaptKirk42
Message 56 of 65
latest reply

I also have sent several messages regarding the changes. Likewise, no replies.

Message 57 of 65
latest reply

Excellent point.

Message 58 of 65
latest reply

There is a way.

It is weird and very unnaturaly and counteritntuitive but there is a way.

Do you see on your paget that very uppoer band that gives you options to click on it?..

you need to get rid of that first.

it will go away when you go to click on your page options and select the option to remove sell page from my ebay.

it is weird I know, but when you do.. and then when you click all selling you will check the my ebay page and that thing will

will let you do things like before.. select the right option 

and there all of the sudden appears the old as it used to be option: page options with! drop down arrow finally! with

entire menu! 

Message 59 of 65
latest reply

COMM. PAGE IS --- ROBO  ----. AS IS EVERYTHING    TODAY....  OTHER EBAY COUNTRYS PAGES --- STILL MOVE FAST.. AS THEY WON'T ALLOW THE  ABOVE .. CK. IT

Message 60 of 65
latest reply