cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to "Summary page"

Hi,  When I click on "Summary" from the drop down from "MyEbay" at the top right of the page it now brings me to my watch list??  Ok I understand you want me to buy more,  but I need to be able to work my sales so I have the money to buy more.  When I click on summary Iwant it to bring me to my selling summary NOT my watch list. 

Rhonda and Bob-- Usually Bob posting
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: Change to "Summary page"

where i can't find it...

Message 61 of 65
latest reply

Did anyone ever figure this out?

Message 62 of 65
latest reply

@desdam wrote:
by default, the watch list is the first in summary.
i think you can change certain thing by
clicking page options (upper right).

I do not see "Page Options" on the My eBay Summary page.

I have tried this in 2 different eBay accounts in both Chrome and Edge on PC. 

This is the My Summary page URL:
https://www.ebay.com/myb/Summary?MyEbay&gbh=1

Message 63 of 65
latest reply

Your info was very helpful and there is also an option to change back to the old look.  I found that when I went to the Selling page as you suggested.  I clicked on that option but don't remember what it said because now it's gone and things are as they used to be.  But if I hadn't followed your advise I would not have found the option.

Message 64 of 65
latest reply

I had my Summary page set up with Selling, Sold, Unsold and Watching. What I did and it's like the old set up was to go the Selling on the My Ebay dropdown.  The under (tell us what you think) is the option to change your Landing Page.  I changed it from Summary to Selling and everything was like it was before.  Selling will include what is Selling, Sold and Unsold.  Hope this helps.

Message 65 of 65
latest reply